GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- What is the minimum age required to get open a savings Account in Post Office?
B) No minimum age
- Recently the 2nd edition of Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) started between India and which other country?
- The 2019 World Women’s Boxing Championships is being held in which country?
- Recently India’s first Garbage Café was inaugurated in which state?
- What is rank of India passport in the latest global passport Index released by Henley & Partners?
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?
- Who become the first country in the world to ban ads for the most unhealthy sugary drinks in its latest move to combat rising diabetes rates?
- The National Indigenous Seeds Festival held at which state?
- Recently the Southern Western Railway has installed the public refrigerator in which state to avoid wastage of food?
- Recently Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired a meeting on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ Programme in which city?
- The exercise Vajra Prahar is between India and which other country?
- Who was conferred the highest Civilian Honour of Comoros — The Order of the Green Crescent?
A)M Venkaiah Naidu
B)Ram Nath Kovind
- Recently India signed how much amount of loan agreement with Asian Development Bank for improving road connectivity in Rajasthan?
E) $300 million
- Recently scientist from which state discovered new subterranean fish species like eel?
- In a Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) Account, at least _____ transaction of deposit or withdrawal in _____ financial years is necessary to keep the account active.
A) 1, 2
B) 1, 3
C) 2, 3
D) 2, 1
- Recently which application was launched by ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs to encourage Public engagement in planting trees and other such Green drives?
- What is the rank of India in the Brand Finance Nation ranking of 2019 released by independent brand valuation consultancy Brand Finance?
- What is the capital of Serbia?
- Which country has recently joined has the league of 15 of the world’s leading city networks and technology governance organisations?
- Recently Robert Forster passed away.He was related to which field?