GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Whereis the HQ of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs?
- Recently which bank completed its acquisition with Gruh Finance?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The first-ever ‘India International Cooperatives Trade Fair'(IICTF) held in which city/UT?
- The exercise EX EASTERN BRIDGE-V’ was recently held between India and which other country?
- At how much percent India GDP will grow in 2019 according to International Monetary Fund?
- Recently RBI has decided to operationalise ‘unified departments for supervision and regulation’ with effect from which day?
- The C40 Climate Change Summit held in which country?
- Which country announced the establishment of world’s 1st Artificial Intelligence university?
- The two-day ISRO World Space Week-2019 exhibition was held in which state?
- Who assumes charge as new Controller General of Accounts?
D)Giriraj P Gupta
E) Harmanpreet Kaur
- Recently International rating agency Moody’s lowered India’s GDP growth to how much percent?
- Recently India’s Flora Fountain has been chosen for the UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation.It is located in which city?
- Recently India handed over second pair of Mi-24V helicopters to which country?
- Recently the Government e-Marketplace (GeM) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which bank for transfer of funds through GeM Pool Accounts (GPA)?
C)Union Bank of India
D)United Bank of India
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- What is the rank of India in World Giving Index 2019?
- Where is the HQ of Defence Reasearch and Development Organisation?
- Which country has broken the record for most consecutive wins in women’s ODI cricket with their 18th triumph?
- Recently Kadri Gopalnath passed away.He was related to which field?