GA Revision Questions for EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Recently the Army Commanders’ Conference was held in which city/UT?
- Recently Union Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated a conference on ‘One Nation One Fastag’ in which city/UT?
- The 38th India Carpet Expo was held in which city?
- The two-day ISRO World Space Week-2019 exhibition was held in which state?
- Recently Power and New & Renewable Energy Minister R K Singh said that India will achieve 175GW of renewable energy target by which year?
- Recently the SARAS Aajeevika Mela has begun at Which city?
- The C40 Climate Change Summit held in which country?
- Recently India signed a line of credit of how much amount with Sierra Leone?
A)USD 30 million
B)USD 25 million
C)USD 39 million
D)USD 45 million
E) USD 40 million
- Recently International rating agency Moody’s lowered India’s GDP growth to how much percent?
- Which state government recently announced to set up Skills and Entrepreneurship University?
- Recently the BRICS Culture Ministers’ meeting held in Which country?
- Which country won the eighth edition of the Beijing International Horticultural Exhibition 2019 under outdoor garden category?
- Recently World Bank lowered India’s GDP growth forecast at how much percent for FY20?
- The 10th edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav-National Cultural Festival held in which state/UT?
- India’s first plastic to diesel conversation plant to be operational in which city?
- When is World Cotton Day observed?
- Which country has broken the record for most consecutive wins in women’s ODI cricket with their 18th triumph?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- The first-ever ‘India International Cooperatives Trade Fair'(IICTF) held in which city/UT?
- Recently Kadri Gopalnath passed away.He was related to which field?