GA Revision Questions for ESIC UDC Main, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Recently Which state declared “Yeoman” butterfly as their state butterfly?
- Recently Asian Development Bank lowered India’s GDP growth rate to how much percent?
- Recently International Cricket Council (ICC) suspended Which country with immediate effect for failing to fulfil their obligation of ensuring that there is no government interference in its administration?
- Recently Government of India has approved a project to build the India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO) in Which state?
- Which state government has signed pact with Bombay Stock Exchange to encourage and support state’s micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to raise capital?
- Which bank launched web tool Vasool So-Ft’ (Vasool So-Fast) for digitasing the NPA recovery process on the banks?
- Recently John Obi Mikel announced his retirement from international sports.He was related to which sports?
- Recently the government has planned to set up how many Ayush wellness centres in the country in FY 2019-20?
- Which state government has signed pact with National Stock Exchange for growth of MSMEs?
- Nepal is organising which program in India to highlight the country’s tourism destinations?
A)Aao Nepal 2020
B)Come Nepal 2020
C)Chal Pade Nepal 2020
D)Visit Nepal 2020
E)Go Nepal 2020
- The Tabor Athletics Meet is being held in Which country?
- Which telecom operator completed merger of the consumer mobile businesses of Tata Teleservices ?
- Which country has signed agreement with India to upgrade tracks in a key railway segment connecting the north and south at a cost of $ 91.26 million?
- When is Nelson Mandela International Day observed?
- Which Indian cricketer was recently inducted into Hall of Fame?
- Common Services Centres and Which bank has launched a co-branded ‘Small Business Money Back Credit Card’ for small traders and village-level entrepreneurs (VLEs)?
- What is the currency of Zimbabwe?
- What is the rank of India in 2019 Henley Passport Index?
- Recently Which telecom operator became second largest operator as per TRAI?
- Recently MJ Radhakrishnan passed away.He was related to which field?