GA Revision Questions for ESIC UDC Main, EPFO, IBPS PO/Clerk and Other exams.
- Which regulatory body has set up a single point contact for its regulatory sandbox (RS) initiative?
Insurance regulator Irdai has set up a single point contact for its regulatory sandbox (RS) initiative, wherein financial technology firms can seek permission to experiment with innovative approaches for the growth of the sector. Regulatory sandbox (RS) usually refers to live testing of new products or services in a controlled/test regulatory environment for which regulators may (or may not) permit certain relaxations for the limited purpose of the testing.
- As per FICCI economic outlook survey,India’s Q1 FY 20 GDP pegged at how much percent?
FICCI’s latest Economic Outlook Survey released puts the quarterly median forecast at 6 per cent for GDP growth in the first quarter of 2019-20.
- Recently Parchamirtham got GI tag.It belongs to which state?
The famous Palani panchamirtham, given as ‘prasadam’ at the Murugan temple in Tamil Nadu, has been granted the Geographical Indication (GI) tag.
- Which company launched a program under which it will train 5000 government employees over the next year on AI (artificial intelligence) and cloud computing skills?
Microsoft India launched a program under which it will train 5000 government employees over the next year on AI (artificial intelligence) and cloud computing skills. This program was inaugurated by Amitabh Kant, chief executive of NITI Aayog.
- Who launched the book titled “The Diary of Manu Gandhi”?
E)Smriti Zubin Irani
Culture and Tourism Minister Prahlad Singh Patel launched the book titled- the Diary of Manu Gandhi’. The book has been brought out by National Archives of India, on the occasion of 150th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi in collaboration with Oxford University Press.
- Which company partnered with Indian School of Business to advance Artificial Intelligence Skilling in India?
The Indian School of Business (ISB) and Microsoft India announced a new partnership to take forward their shared vision for an AI-empowered India at an event in Hyderabad.
- Recently The Dominican Republic has released a postal stamp to mark which birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
The Dominican Republic has released a postal stamp to mark the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The fourth edition of India’s largest confluence of digital-technology stakeholders, the IoT India Congress 2019 concluded in which city?
The fourth edition of India’s largest confluence of digital-technology stakeholders, the IoT India Congress 2019 concluded its two-day event in Bangalore with a footfall of 1600+ participants and 70+ speakers. The IoT India Congress is the platform of platforms for the Internet of Things. This year’s theme was ‘Mainstreaming the Internet of Things’.
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- Recently The Union Government approved how much percent FDI in coal mining and contract manufacturing?
In major decisions to liberalise Foreign Domestic Investment (FDI) norms to boost investment, the Union Cabinet approved 100 per cent FDI in coal mining and contract manufacturing through automatic route.
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?
Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, raised Identification mark H with micro-text ₹ 200, four angular bleed lines with two circles in between the lines both on the right and left sides (For visually impaired)
- Where is the HQ of Amazon?
- Which has become the first country in the world to issue Biometric Seafarer Identity Document, BSID, capturing the facial biometric data of seafarers?
India has become the first country in the world to issue Biometric Seafarer Identity Document, BSID, capturing the facial biometric data of seafarers.
- Recently a National Centre for Avian Ecotoxicology was inaugurated at which city?
A National Centre for Avian Ecotoxicology was inaugurated at Salim Ali Centre for Ornithlogy and Natural Sciences (SACON) in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- Recently PM Narendra Modi announced the Jal Jeevan Mission at a Red Fort in New Delhi. What is the outlay of the scheme?
A)Rs 3.5 lakh crore
B)Rs 2.0 lakh crore
C)Rs 2.7 lakh crore
D)Rs 5.7 lakh crore
E) Rs 4.8 lakh crore
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during his Independence Day address at the Red Fort in New Delhi on Independence Day, announced an outlay of Rs 3.5 lakh crore for Jal Jeevan Mission for Centre and states to work together to provide piped potable water to every rural household by 2024..
- The 2019 Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence (CHOD) Conference held in Which city?
The 2019 Indo Pacific Chiefs of Defence (CHOD) Conference held in Bangkok, Thailand in which Air Chief Marshal and Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee, Birender Singh Dhanoa participated. The theme for the conference was “Collaboration in a free and Open Indo – Pacific”.
- Recently the cabinet approved establishment of how many medical colleges by 2022?
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar announced that the cabinet has approved 75 new medical colleges to be established in the country by the year 2022, which will create an additional 15,700 MBBS seats.
- Which state government has dedicated “The Rath” to the people?
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has dedicated ‘The Rath,’ a steel monument seeking to accentuate Odisha’s diverse culture and rich heritage, to the people.
- Where is Bankers’ Institute of Rural Development (BIRD) situated?
- Recently India celebrated its Which Independence Day?
Independence Day is annually celebrated on 15 August, as a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the United Kingdom on 15 August 1947, the day when the UK Parliament passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 transferring legislative sovereignty to the Indian Constituent Assembly.