GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk and Other exams.
- Which bank has signed a loan agreement with KfW, the German development bank, for 277 million dollars (about Rs 1,958 crore) for establishing an energy-efficient housing programme in India?
- The exercise INDRA 2019 held between India and which other country?
- President Ram Nath Kovind hosted a conference of 46 Heads of Central Universities and Institutes of Higher Learning in which city?
- Recently which country shutted down World Trade Organization appeals court body?
- Which country formally released its new National policy Framework titled ‘Vistas of Prosperity and Splendor’?
- The world’s first-ever fully electric commercial aircraft retrofitted with a 750 horsepower all-electric magni500 propulsion system took its inaugural test flight from which country?
- The 14th edition of the ‘Toshali National Crafts’ Mela began in which city?
- According to the seventh edition of the India Skills Report 2020,which state topped the list of states with the highest employable talent?
- Recently Google Earth have covered how much percent of entire population?
- Which state government approves Disha Act providing for harsher punishments for crimes against women?
- FICCI organizes its 9th Global Sports Summit ‘TURF 2019’ in which city?
- The 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ held in which city?
- In which state, The First Pashu Kisan credit cards in India were distributed to 101 animal farmers?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired the first meeting of the National Ganga Council (NGC) in which city?
- In a bid to combat pollution in the city, electric autos and bikes service ‘e-yAna’ has been introduced in which city?
- Where is the HQ of kFW Development Bank?
- Recently ISRO launched which satellite by PSLV-C48 carrying earth observation satellite from Sriharikota?
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under the guidance of Ministry of Power, Government of India, organised the 29th National Energy Conservation day in which city?
- How many Indian cities have made it to the List Of World’s Most Popular City Destinations In 2019 released by global market research company Euromonitor International?
- Recently Three-time Olympic champion and world mile record-holder Peter Snell passed away.He hails from which country?