GA Revision Questions for upcoming IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Main 2017, IBPS PO Main 2017, OICL AO Main 2017, RBI Assistant Main 2017 and other upcoming exams.
- Which among the given days is observed on December 18 every year?
A) National Mathematics Day
B) International Migrants Day
C) International Anti-Corruption Day
D) International Civil Aviation Day
- Badrinath in Uttarakhand is situated along the bank of which river?
- Banwari Lal Joshi died recently. He was former Lt Governor of___
B) Andaman & Nicobar
D) Daman & Diu
- Which of the given sections of RBI Act 1934 allows the RBI to form rules regarding the exchange of damaged and imperfect notes?
A) Section 42
B) Section 31
C) Section 26
D) Section 28
- The book titled Trivendra Ek Zindaginama – Khairasain ka Sooraj, has been written by______
A) Basanti Bisht
B) Sushila Baluni
C) Nandan Singh Bisht
D) Anil Joshi
- Name the first Indian-origin (born in India) to win the Nobel Peace Prize?
A) Kailash Satyarthi
B) Mother Teresa
C) Shirin Ebadi
D) Malala Yousafzai
- What is the new deadline set by the government to paste price stickers on unsold packaged products to reflect new MRP post GST?
A) April 2018
B) February 2018
C) January 2018
D) March 2018
- The Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA), a World Bank Group, is located in _____
B) Washington D.C
- What amount of loan has been approved by the Asian Development Bank to develop Reliance Power’s 750 MW power plant and LNG terminal project in Bangladesh?
A) USD 583 million
B) USD 555 million
C) USD 579 million
D) USD 561 million
- Which of the following banks is the first bank in India to launch country’s first Mobile App for Bank Account opening?
A) Axis Bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- What is the rank of India in the 2017 Legatum Prosperity Index?
- What is the currency of Taiwan?
- The 2018 Golf World Cup will be organised by which country?
A) Buenos Aires, Argentina
B) Madrid, Spain
C) Melbourne, Australia
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- What does R stands for in CGRA
- Naseem Al Bahr is a joint naval exercise of Indian Army with the Army of which country?
- The famous historical site, Rani-Ki-Vav is in which state?
- What is the new interest rate introduced by the government on the Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) for the fourth quarter of this fiscal (January-March)?
- The *99# is a ______based mobile banking service of NPCI
- According to the global investment bank, Nomura, Indian economy is expected to register a growth rate of _____ percent in 2018-19
- The Shoolpaneshwar Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
B) Himachal Pradesh
4 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS Clerk and RBI Exams — Set 62”
I’m really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it?s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..