GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Recently RBI increased loan exposure limit of banks to a single NBFC (excluding gold loan companies) to how much percent?
- Recently The finance ministry announced a big reduction in income tax rate for corporates to how much percent?
- A three-day long International conference ANGAN for Energy Efficiency in Building Sector is being held in which city/UT?
- What was the rank of ISB Hyderabad globally in Forbes Best International 1-Year Business Schools 2019?
- Which country won the U-19 Asia Cup Title?
- Recently Nasscom’s Data Security Council of India (DSCI) collaborated with Which company to launch Digital Payments Abhigyan?
- The 68th Plenary session of the North Eastern Council (NEC) held in Which city?
- Recently the Ministry of Sports decided to create how many National Centres of Excellence (NCE) ?
- The IBSF World Billiards Championship is being held in Which country?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)?
- When the bank is not able to have enough cash to carry out its day-to-day operations, it is called
A) Liquidity risk
B) Systemic risk
C) Operational risk
D) Liquidity risk
E) Moral Hazard
- The 23rd Session of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) held in Which country?
- Recently India is planning to build up a multidisciplinary super speciality hospital in which country?
- Which state school won U-17 Junior Boys Subroto Cup International Football Tournament?
- Where is the HQ of Securities and Exchange Board of India?
- Which country to deploy their latest American weapons in Ex HimVijay war games?
- Which of the following is not true about Small Finance Bank?
A) Maximum loan size to a single person cannot exceed 10% of total capital funds; cannot exceed 15% in the case of a group.
B) At least 50% of its loans should constitute loans and advances of up to 25 lakh.
C) Minimum paid-up equity capital requirement of Small Finance Banks is Rs 100 crore.
D) Small Finance banks must have 25% of its branches set up in unbanked areas.
E) They can set up subsidiaries to undertake non-banking financial service activities.
- In which city,the world’s tallest Ravana Effigy will be burnt?
- Recently Bianca Andreescu won the 2019 women’s US Open.She belongs to Which country?
- Recently Rajasekhar passed away.He was a famous actor and was also related to which profession?