GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Which state has inked a Letter of Understanding (LoU) on “drink from tap mission” with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)?
- Dal lake to be declared as an eco-sensitive zone (ESZ).It is situated in which state?
D)Jammu and Kashmir
- Who has become the 1st Indian man to win a gold medal at the Wushu World Championships?
E) Subedar Anandan Gunasekaran
- How many medical device parks approval was given by the central government?
- Recently Tom Sole,Abiodun Abioye and Selladore Kumar were banned from which sports?
- Where is the HQ of Vijaya Bank?
- Which state celebrated Boat festival on Kartik Purnima?
- What is the rank of India in the latest FIFA rankings?
- According to report by Ookla, Broadband download speeds in India rose by how much percent during Q2-Q3 2019?
- Recently Abhishek Nayar announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which country became the first South Asian nation to criminalise several offences related to match-fixing?
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank?
- What is the rank of India in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business 2020 survey?
- After whose name,a Newly discovered spider species was named in Kerala ?
- The Global Bio-India 2019 will be held in which city?
- The promoter of which company has bagged Udyog Rattan Award from the Government recently?
- Where is the HQ of FIFA?
- Recently the Central Government, Odisha government and the World Bank signed a loan agreement worth how much amount to support smallholder farmers in the state?
E) $142 million
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Electronics Limited?
- Recently PS Krishnan passed away.He was related to which field?