GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Where is the HQ of Madura Micro Finance?
- The day-long festival ‘Global Migration Film Festival (GMFF)’ was organised in which city?
- As per Moody,India’s Fiscal deficit will be at how much percent in FY 20?
- India and which other country hold first ‘two-plus-two’ dialogue in New Delhi?
- Where is the HQ of International Finance Corporation?
- The third edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 Logo was launched in which city?
- What is the rank of India in a global think tank’s list of countries most affected by terrorism?
- How much amount has been invested by International Finance Corporation (IFC) in Mahindra Finance to boost MSME lending?
A)300 million dollars
B)100 million dollars
C)200 million dollars
D)150 million dollars
E) 250 million dollars
- The 21st Asian Archery Championships is being held in which city?
- Recently ISRO has transferred its indigenous technology to produce space-grade Li-Ion cells to which organisation?
- Where will be the HQ of newly formed Baroda UP Bank?
- India’s net revenue decreased by how much percent from Rs 4,913.00 crore in 2016-17 to Rs 1,665.61 crore in 2017-18, according to Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)?
- Recently Yasuhiro Nakasone has passed away.He was the former PM of which country?
- In which state, Indigenous Faith Day was celebrated on December 1?
- Recently the government has notified amalgamation of how many RRBs into a single regional rural bank Baroda UP Bank?
- Basel III capital regulations are based on 3 mutually reinforcing pillar. These pillars are:
I. Minimum Capital Standards
II. Supervisory Review of Capital Adequacy
III. Risk Management
A) Only I & II
B) Only I & III
C) Only II & III
D) All are correct
E)None of these
- The Senior Wrestling National Championships is being held in which city?
- When is National Pollution Control Day observed?
E) December 5
- The two-day Regional Conference on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ concluded in which city?
- Recently Sudhir Dar passed away,He was associated with which profession?