GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- Recently the DIN system of Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIC) has come into existence.What does “I” stands in DIN?
- Which body signed an agreement with Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) to boost cooperation for development of financial technology industry in India and the southeast Asian country?
- Where is the HQ of kFW Development Bank?
- As per the latest special bulletin on MMR released by the Registrar General of India,India’s maternal mortality rate has declined by how much points in one year?
- Recently President Ram Nath Kovind signed an order to extend Inner Line Permit (ILP) to which state?
- The Mid Planning Conference (MPC) for MILAN exercise was concluded at which city?
- The fourth edition of International Seminar cum Exhibition on Naval Weapon Systems ‘NAVARMS – 2019 was held in which city?
- Recently Prince Charles,heir of which country visited India?
- The 14th edition of the ‘Toshali National Crafts’ Mela began in which city?
- How much household income limits for borrowers of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) and microfinance institutions (MFIs) has been increased by RBI from ₹ 1 lakh?
D)₹ 1.25 lakh
E) ₹ 1.05 lakh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired the first meeting of the National Ganga Council (NGC) in which city?
- The 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ held in which city?
- Which bank has signed a loan agreement with KfW, the German development bank, for 277 million dollars (about Rs 1,958 crore) for establishing an energy-efficient housing programme in India?
- Which Company has partnered with local store owners of India for its ‘I Have Space’ (IHS) programme to provide pickup and delivery services to customers?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs?
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), under the guidance of Ministry of Power, Government of India, organised the 29th National Energy Conservation day in which city?
- Recently Google Earth have covered how much percent of entire population?
- President Ram Nath Kovind hosted a conference of 46 Heads of Central Universities and Institutes of Higher Learning in which city?
- Which country formally released its new National policy Framework titled ‘Vistas of Prosperity and Splendor’?
- Recently Ramakant Gundecha passed away.He was related to which field?