GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- Recently Lok Sabha has passed the bill to merge union territory of Daman and Diu with other Union territory?
B)Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Which state assembly hosted a three-day Commonwealth Youth Parliament.?
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment has amended the Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) Scheme to allow its members to withdraw money from the corpus if he/she remains unemployed for more than how many months?
- 25th UN Climate Change Conference held in which city?
- Which country signed MoU with India on agreement on human trafficking?
- Moody’s has lowered its GDP growth projection for India for the fiscal year ending March 2020 to how much percent?
- Which state will set up State’s 1st Vulture Conservation and breeding centre?
- Which state government bans gutkha, pan masala containing tobacco, nicotine for 1 year?
- How much amount will be invested in India Resurgence Fund by Canada Pension Plan Investment Board?
E) $520 million
- Which country has given its nod to designate India’s NAVIC as its “allied” navigational satellite system?
- Who was appointed as the chairman-cum-managing director of NALCO?
A)N K Singh
E) Rachael Heyhoe Flint
- The Indian embassy has inked an agreement with a New Delhi-based non-profit charitable organisation to rebuild 11 cultural heritage sites damaged in devastating earthquakes in which country?
- The FIDE Women’s Grand Prix (WGP) held in which city?
- Which state will host the Men’s Hockey World Cup in 2023?
- Which state recorded the highest prevalence of acute respiratory infections among under-five children between September 2018 and June 2019?
- Where is the HQ ofAxis Bank?
- How much authorised capital was increased for Food Corporation of India from ₹3500 cr by the Cabinet recently?
E) ₹20000 cr
- India and which other country holded exercise MINEX 2019 in Kochi?
- Where is the HQ of Moody?
- Recently Gitanath Ganguly passed away.He was related to which field?