GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- Where will the first-ever counter-terrorism (CT) exercise for the Quad countries which include the United States (US), India, Australia, and Japan held?
- Recently which company acquired wearable company Fitbit?
- The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2020 will take place in which country?
- Recently Shri Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Minister of State (I/C) for Labour and Employment launched how many applications developed by Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO)?
- Which city hosted the 4-day Aalmi Tablighi Ijtima, world’s biggest Islamic Congregation?
- The exercise Dustlik 2019 is a exercise between India and which other country?
- Recently All India Football Federation (AIFF) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which country football association for wide range of issues?
- The biennial Commonwealth Law Ministers’ Conference began in which city?
- Where is Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research situated?
C) New Delhi
- Who surpassed Virat Kohli’s record to become the highest run-getter in the T20I format of the game?
- Where is Joint India-IMF Training Programme (ITP) centre situated?
- Which city will host the UN Climate Change Conference (COP 25)?
- Who has been selected for the 27th Ezhuthachan Puraskaram2019?
E) Anu Malik
- Recently the government e marketplace has signed MoU with Indian Bank and which other bank For Payment Related Services?
D)Union Bank of India
- What is the constituency of Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Union Minister for Jal Shakti?
- How much amount was allocated for construction of over 2 lakh houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
E) ₹7120 cr
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated under the provisions of Section 25 of which act?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1951
- Recently India and Uzbekistan signed how many MoU in the fields of Military Medicine and Military Education?
- Divyansh Panwar is related to which sports?
- Recently Vaijnath Patil passed away.He was related to which field?