GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- The day-long festival ‘Global Migration Film Festival (GMFF)’ was organised in which city?
- Which bank has partners with Srei Equipment Finance to offer loans under a co-lending program?
A)Indian Overseas Bank
D)United Bank of India
- Which state government launched Dr YSR Aarogyasri Aasara scheme?
- Recently which country successfully tested Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile?
- In which state, Indigenous Faith Day was celebrated on December 1?
- India’s net revenue decreased by how much percent from Rs 4,913.00 crore in 2016-17 to Rs 1,665.61 crore in 2017-18, according to Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)?
- The two-day Regional Conference on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ concluded in which city?
- Recently as per government order,the disabled and people over how much years of age can now cast their vote through postal ballot?
- When is National Pollution Control Day observed?
E) December 5
- What is the rank of India in Global Health Security Index?
- What is the rank of India in The Economist Intelligence Unit’s 2019 Global Microscope on Financial Inclusion report?
- How much amount has been invested by International Finance Corporation (IFC) in Mahindra Finance to boost MSME lending?
A)300 million dollars
B)100 million dollars
C)200 million dollars
D)150 million dollars
E) 120 million dollars
- Which cyclone recently hitted Coast of Kerala andTamilnadu?
- Recently India will now have how many Union territories?
- The Senior Wrestling National Championships is being held in which city?
- The ICC U19 Cricket World Cup 2020 to be held in which country?
- The third edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 Logo was launched in which city?
- Recently Manohar Lal Khattar took oath as CM of which state?
- Masatsugu Asakawa has been elected as president of which organisation?
C)Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D)Asian Development Bank
- Recently Tukaram Dighole passed away.He was related to which field?