GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- In which country, Historic mosque was moved before dam waters rised?
In Turkey, the last remaining historical artifact has been removed from the ancient southeastern town of Hasankeyf ahead of its submergence as part of a dam project.
- What is the rank of IndiaWhat is the rank of India in WHO study on physical activity among adolescents?
According to a study by World Health Organization (WHO), India is among the top ten ranking countries with the lowest level of insufficient physical activity among adolescents. India is ranked eighth with overall prevalence of insufficient physical activity in adolescents at 73.9 per cent.
- In which state,Orange festival was observed?
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh inaugurated the three-day state-level orange festival begins at district headquarters Tamenglong. Tamenglong district is largest producer of orange fruit in Manipur.
- As per Ministry of Tourism Statistics,Statistics,which state is the top destination in India?
Statistics given by the Ministry of Tourism to parliament show that the top three countries whose tourists arrived in India in 2018, are Bangladesh, the United States and the United Kingdom with Bangladesh leading the numbers.
- World’s first liquid hydrogen carrier ship launched in which country?
Japan’s Kawasaki Heavy Industries debuted the world’s first marine carrier that transports liquefied hydrogen, using technology that will vastly expand cargo capacity of the green energy source.
- A book by Rabindranath Tagore’s nephew Abanindranath which parallelly examines the journey of the Buddha through various stages of his life has recently been translated into which language?
A book by Rabindranath Tagore’s nephew Abanindranath which parallelly examines the journey of the Buddha through various stages of his life as well as that of a young village lad has been translated into English.
- Which will be the partner country for BioAsia 2020 scheduled to be held in Telangana from February 17-19, 2020?
Switzerland will be the partner country for BioAsia 2020 scheduled to be held in Telangana from February 17-19, 2020.
- Where is Udanti-Sitanadi Tiger Reserve situated?
- The Five-day music festival ‘Tansen Samaroh’ begins in which city?
In Madhya Pradesh, popular classical music festival ‘Tansen Samaroh’ began with traditional style in Gwalior with the recitations of Harikatha and Milad. The five-day festival is celebrated every year in the memory of one of the most eminent singers of Indian history, ‘Mian Tansen’.
- Where is the HQ of NASA?
- Which country’s companies topped the Global arms industry rankings as per data by SIPRI?
The new data from SIPRI’s Arms Industry Database shows that sales of arms and military services by companies listed in the Top 100 have increased by 47 per cent since 2002 (the year from which comparable data is first available).
- Which state panchayat tops ranking under Mission Antyodaya scheme?
Tamil Nadu’s Molugamboondi has topped the 2019 rankings of gram panchayats in the country, scoring high on implementation of development and infrastructure programmes under the Mission Antyodaya scheme.
- Moody’s Investors Service has lowered its 2019 GDP growth forecast for India at how much percent?
Moody’s Investors Service has lowered its 2019 GDP growth forecast for India to 5.6 per cent as slow employment growth weighs on consumption.
- Which state government is launching a massive immunisation campaign against the filariasis or Filaria?
Uttar Pradesh government is launching a massive immunisation campaign against the filariasis or Filaria. Under this campaign more than 65 thousand teams of health workers will distribute medicines to around 6.5 crore people till 10 December in 19 districts.
- The deadline for the government’s Accessible India Campaign (AIC) has been extended to which day?
The deadline for the government’s Accessible India Campaign (AIC) has been extended to March 2020 due to slow progress. Accessible India Campaign also known as Sugamya Bharat Abhiyan, was launched by PM Modi on 3 December 2015, on the occasion of International Day of People with Disabilities (PwD).
- The exercise MILAN 2020 is scheduled to be held at which place?
Minister of State for Defence Shripad Naik said that the naval exercise MILAN 2020 is scheduled to be held at Vishakhapatnam in March 2020 in which 41 nations including the US, France, Iran and Saudi Arabia have been invited.
- Which country to sign contract with India next year for BrahMos missiles?
Philippines will sign a contract with India in the first or second quarter next year for two batteries of supersonic BrahMos cruise missiles.
- Which city/UT was hosted the Kimberley Process meet on blood diamonds?
The plenary meeting of the Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) was hosted by India, the present Kimberley Process (KP) Chair, in New Delhi.
- Which country successfully tests air-launched, land attack versions of BrahMos missile?
Two BrahMos supersonic cruise missiles were successfully test-fired from a mobile launcher at a base off the coast of Odisha by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and targeted a ship.
- Recently Marie Fredriksson passed away.She was related to which field?
Swedish pop-singer Marie Fredriksson passed away at the age of 61 following a prolonged ailment.