GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- What is the rank of Indian men’s football team in latest FIFA rankings?
- The two day National Conference on ‘Uniformed Women in Prisons Administration’ began in which city?
- How much amount of loan agreement was signed between India and Asian Development Bank To Upgrade Madhya Pradesh Roads?
E) $400 million
- Antonio Costa arrived in Delhi to attend the second meeting of the Organising Committee on the celebrations for the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.He is the current PM of which country?
- Where is the HQ of Oracle?
- Which Government conducted ‘Suposhan Abhiyan’ to help tribals?
- Which country lifted the title of U17 Women’s Football Tournament?
- Which state government launched “Jal Sathi” initiative to engage the women from self-help groups in water distribution?
- Who became the first Indian cricketer to take two hat-tricks in the International cricket.?
E) Sanjiv Singh
- The Government proposes to invest how much amount for modernisation of Railways over the next 12 years?
A)20 lakh cr
B)30 lakh cr
C)60 lakh cr
D)50 lakh cr
E) 40 lakh cr
- How much amount was approved by the government for skilling 4 lakh persons?
E) ₹430 cr
- Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Ministry has finalized a plan for setting up of how many skill hubs and labs in government schools?
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved a 2020 administrative budget of how much amount?
E) $720 million
- Which team has been crowned FIFA’s Team of the Year for finishing top of the world rankings for the second December in a row?
- The GST Council fixed how much percent uniform tax rate for lottery?
- Where is the HQ of General Insurance Corporation of India?
- According to Randstad Insights Salary Trends Report 2019,which city retains its crown as the highest paying city?
- The “Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development” Summit held in which city?
- Central government’s citizen engagement platform – MyGov has reached how many registered users?
- Recently Thomas Chandy passed away.He was related to which field?