GA Revision Questions for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other exams.
- Which state to observe 2020 as Susashan Sankalp Varsh”?
Haryana government will observe 2020 as “Susashan Sankalp Varsh” during which suggestions and reforms in governance would be invited from the people, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar announced.
- The 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ held in which city?
The 8th India-China joint training exercise ‘HAND-IN-HAND 2019’ with the theme counter-terrorism under the United Nations’ mandate is being conducted in Meghalaya.
- The HCL-SRFI India Tour Squash Tournament held in which city?
Indian squash player Harinder Pal Singh Sandhu clinched the men’s title after defeated Tomotaka Endo of Japan in the third leg of the HCL-SRFI India Tour Squash Tournament in Mumbai.
- Recently the Indian Railways started which train between Kalka and Shimla stations, as a Christmas gift to the people?
The Indian Railways started the Him Darshan Express train between Kalka and Shimla stations, as a Christmas gift to the people.
- Where is the HQ of International Tennis Federation?
- Recently which country declared itself as the only country that has hypersonic weapons?
President Vladimir Putin said that Russia is the only country in the world that has hypersonic weapons. Putin said that for the first time in history Russia has an edge in designing a new class of weapons unlike in the past when it was catching up with the United States.
- Who won the women’s 49kg category gold medal at the 6th Qatar International Cup in Doha?
D)Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
E) Brooks Koepka
Former world champion, weightlifter Saikhom Mirabai Chanu won the women’s 49kg category gold medal to open India’s account at the 6th Qatar International Cup in Doha.
- Recently Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman released a postage stamp to commemorate the distinguished service and glorious contribution by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) in which city?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman released a postage stamp to commemorate the distinguished service and glorious contribution by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) in protecting the nation.
- What is the limit of the new prepaid payment instrument (PPI) launched by RBI which could be used only for purchase of goods and services?
The Reserve Bank has introduced a new type of prepaid payment instrument (PPI) which could be used only for purchase of goods and services up to a limit of Rs 10,000 per month.
- When is National Mathematics Day observed?
E) 20 December
National Mathematics Day is observed on 22 December every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Indian mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujan for his substantial contributions to the world of mathematics.
- Which bank has tied up with online real estate platform Magicbricks for listing and e-auctioning of immovable properties repossessed by it in recovery proceedings?
C)Bank of Baroda
Private sector lender Federal Bank has tied up with online real estate platform Magicbricks for listing and e-auctioning of immovable properties repossessed by it in recovery proceedings. The move is aimed at speedy recovery of the bank’s impaired assets, while helping customers get the best rate in the market for their properties.
- What is the Capital of Cuba?
- Recently AIIMS signed MoU with which country to focus on healthy ageing, dementia?
Queen Silvia of Sweden visited AIIMS and interacted with the doctors to understand the treatment practices and care provided by the premier health institute to patients with dementia.
- Leander Paes recently announced his retirement from which sports?
Indian tennis legend Leander Paes announced his retirement stating that the year 2020 will be his last as a professional player. Paes, whose international career would have spanned 30 years in 2020, said that he will play a ‘few select tournaments’ in 2020 as he plans to bring down curtains on a decorated career.
- Which state police has launched a “Helmet Challenge”?
The Kerala Police launched a ‘Helmet Challenge’ through its Facebook after the government declared it mandatory for the pillion riders to wear helmets in the state from December 1, 2019.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban),how many houses have been sanctioned in urban areas?
The government said that under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) more than one crore houses have been already sanctioned out of a validated demand of 1.12 crore houses in urban areas. He said a total of 57 lakh houses are in various stages of construction of which, nearly 30 Lakh houses have been completed.
- Which state clinched the Sub Junior National Football Championship 2019-20 title?
Meghalaya clinched the Sub Junior National Football Championship 2019-20 title after defeating Arunachal Pradesh by 3-0 in the final played at the Kalyani Stadium in West Bengal.
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank?
- The 21st Asian Archery Championship is being held in which city?
Vijayawada based archer Vennam Jyothi Surekha from Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and the Arjuna awardee Abhishek Verma won compound mixed pair gold in the 21st Asian Archery Championship in Bangkok.
- Recently Ganga Prasad Vimal passed away.He was related to which field?
Renowned Hindi author Ganga Prasad Vimal and his two family members were killed in a road accident in southern Sri Lanka.
2 Thoughts to “GA Revision for IBPS Clerk Mains and Other Exams – 698”
I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
That is the best blog for anyone who desires to search out out about this topic. You notice a lot its almost exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would want?HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!