GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- According to Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, unemployment rate in the country rose to how much in October?
- India has signed an agreement with which country to pay for crude oil it imports from the Persian Gulf?
- The Cabinet approved setting up of a Central Tribal University in which state?
- The Food and Agriculture Organisation(FAO) has approved which year to observe as International Year of Millets?
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated under the provisions of Section 25 of which act?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- According to a global economic research report,which city would be the world’s fastest growing city in the 2019-35 period?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch ratings?
- The three-day Military Literature Festival 2018 began in which city?
- Where is LSE India Observatory situated?
- According to the UN’s World Intellectual Property Organization, the number of patents granted by India shot up by how much percent?
- Which actress was awarded “Arets Stjerneskudd”rising talent of the year by the Norwegian Consulate General in Mumbai?
- Asian Development Bank entered into an arrangement with which organisation to put in place a single framework that will make co-financed projects more efficient?
A)Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Vice President Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated Indian War Memorial in which country?
E) Sri Lanka
- India’s National Academy of Letters, Sahitya Akademi announced the winners of 2018 for how many languages?
- Which state to provide free education to Ockhi storm- hit kids?
- Where is the HQ of World Intellectual Property Organization?
- Which state to pay Rs 25000 to every girl graduating in 2018 and onwards?
- The 34th National Junior Athletic Championship was held at which place?
- Union cabinet recently approved the strategic sale of 100 percent government stake in which organization?
D)Dredging Corporation of India
- Recently,Arun Kumar Shaw passed away.He was related to which profession?