GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- The Food and Agriculture Organisation(FAO) has approved which year to observe as International Year of Millets?
- Which company has acquired music start up Platoons?
- The three-day Military Literature Festival 2018 began in which city?
- Which country became the first country in the world to make all its public transport free?
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Financial accounting
- India has signed an agreement with which country to pay for crude oil it imports from the Persian Gulf?
- Which city’s prince launched the largest Arabic audio library in the world?
- The first international conference on “Sustainable Water Management” will held in which city?
- Which organization decided to rename ‘Institutional Trading Platform” of start ups listings as “Innovators Growth Platform”?
- How much amount was extended by EXIM Bank to Tanzania for water supply projects in the African country?
A)$ 520 million
B)$ 600 million
C)$ 500 million
D)$ 750 million
E) $ 700 million
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Film Certification?
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved how much loan agreement for a water sanitation project in Andhra Pradesh?
E) $440 million
- How much amount was approved by Shipping Ministry for a freight village in Varanasi?
A)Rs 150 cr
B)Rs 140 cr
C)Rs 156 cr
D)Rs 137 cr
E) Rs 145 cr
- Iceland India Business Seminar held at which city?
- Where is the HQ of World Intellectual Property Organization?
- How much assistance has been provided by the centre for Shahpurkandi Dam Project,Punjab?
A)Rs 458.38 cr
B)Rs 450.00 cr
C)Rs 452.02 cr
D)Rs 500 cr
E) Rs 400.12 cr
- Exercise “INDRA NAVY 18’ commenced in which city?
- The Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi has approved the Agriculture Export Policy 2018 with an aim to double farmers income by which year?
- Recently, Maulana Asrar-ul-Haque-Qasmi passed away.He was the former Lok Sabha MP from which state constituency?