GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- India and Asian Development Bank signed a $60 million loan agreement to reduce floods erosion in which state?
India and Asian Development Bank (ADB) signed a $60 million loan agreement to reduce floods and the riverbank erosionin Assam, the Finance Ministry said.
- UAE President Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nayan declared which year as Year of Tolerance?
UAE President Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has declared 2019 as the “Year of Tolerance”, highlighting the country as a global capital for tolerance, through its goals to enhance the role of the country in instilling the values of co-existence and peace in local, regional and international communities.
- Which Indian e-commerce company signed MoU with Federation of Indian Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises to support sellers ?
Amazon signed an MoU with the Federation of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (FISME) to support sellers in the segment under which the e-commerce major would provide the platform and logistics, while FISME would provide support in the area of policy and regulations.
- The new lending rate MCLR introduced has come into effect from ?
A) 1 June 2016
B) 1 May 2016
C) 1 April 2016
D) 1 January 2016
E) 1 July 2016
- Which state has been selected for Krishi Karman Award in the rice category?
Jharkhand has been selected for Krishi Karman award in the rice category from the Union Ministry of Agriculture.
- Recently,RBI granted which bank with 40 licenses so as to open 40 more branches ?
Reserve Bank of India has allowed Bandhan Bank to open as many as 40 more branches, first time after it put a restriction on the bank’s branch opening spree three months back.
- NBFCs are required to accept public deposit for a minimum period of ___ months?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
E) 20 months
The NBFCs are allowed to accept/renew public deposits for a minimum period of 12 months . They cannot accept deposits repayable on demand.
- Which country’s President recently visited India and hold talks with Indian PM Narendra Modi?
Maldives new President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih arrived in New Delhi on a three-day state visit during which he will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi aimed at strengthening bilateral ties.
- Situ Malik has been selected to receive National Bravery Award from PM.He hails from which state?
A minor boy Situ Malik from a far-flung village in Odisha’s Kendrapara district has been selected for the National Bravery Awardfor exhibiting exemplary courage in saving his paternal uncle from a crocodile attack.
- Recently,India launched IRDSS to improve data relay and communication.What is “R”in IRDSS?
As part of its proposed manned space mission,India will launch the Indian Data Relay Satellite System(IRDSS) to improve data relay and communication links with its remote sensing/earth observation satellites.
- When is National Energy Conservation Day observed?
National Energy Conservation Day is marked every year in India on 14 December, to drive mass awareness about the importance of energy efficiency and conservation.
- Where is the HQ of Bank Boards Bureau?
- Where is the HQ of ICC?
- Who was sworn as new CM of Rajasthan?
E) Raman Singh
The Congress declared that Ashok Gehlot will be the Rajasthan Chief Minister while state Congress chief Sachin Pilot will be his deputy.
- WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices held in which city?
Visakhapatnam is set to emerge as a major hub for manufacture of medical devices in the country, meeting the requirements of the domestic market as well as the export market, according to Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu.
- India’s first private unmanned aerial vehicles on drone manufacturing facility has been inagurated in which city?
India’s first private Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or drone manufacturing facility has been inaugurated in Hyderabad.
- Who has been sworn as new CM of Chattisgarh?
Bhupesh Bhagel is the new CM of Chattisgarh.
- India’s first railway University opened up in which city?
Union Railways Minister Piyush Goyal has dedicated India’s first railway university to the Nation in Vadodara
- Government is planning to infuse how much additional amount in public sector banks in 2018?
A)Rs 40000 crore
B)Rs 30000 crore
C)Rs 45000 crore
D)Rs 55000 crore
E) Rs 50000 crore
The government is considering additional capital infusion of up to Rs 30,000 crore in public sector banks as they have been unable to raise required funds from the markets
- Recently,senior news reader Ashutosh Jain passed away.He was news reader of which language?
Senior Hindi news reader of All India Radio,Ashutosh Jain passed away in New Delhi.