GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- India’s first Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence established by the European Union was inaugurated at which institute?
C)Vellore institute of Technology
D)Manipal Academy of Higher Education
E)Aligarh Muslim University
- Who was appointed as Additional Solicitor General?
E) Subash Khuntia
- India’s largest cancer hospital opened up in which state?
- Payments Bank are required to invest minimum _____ per cent of its “demand deposit balances” in Government securities/Treasury Bills with maturity up to one year.
A) 25 %
B) 50 %
C) 75 %
D) 100 %
- Foreign Affairs Minister Anders Samuelsen arrived in New Delhi for a two-day official visit.He is a foreign minister of which country?
- How much financial aid was provided for establishment of odiya Cultural Centre in Gujarat’s Surat for their social celebrations?
A)Rs 10 crore
B)Rs 15 crore
C)Rs 5 crore
D)Rs 20 crore
E) Rs 25 crore
- Which country was welcomed by India as a member of International Solar Aliance?
- For a company to register as a NBFC it should have a minimum net owned fund of _____.
A) Rs 25 lakh
B) Rs 1 crores
C) Rs 2 crores
D) Rs 5 crores
E) Rs 3 crores
- Kaiga Atomic Power Station has created a world record for continous operation.Where is Kaiga Atomic Power located?
- What is the theme of this year’s International migrants Day 2018?
A)Migration with Dignity
B)safe migration in a world on the move
C)Campaign against Togetherness
D)Safe,regular and together
- How much loan assistance was provided to Maldives by India recently to boost friendship ties?
A)USD 1.4 billion
B)USD 1.5 billion
C)USD 2.0 billion
D)USD 3.5 billion
E) USD 2.5 billion
- When is International Day of Neutrality observed?
E) 8 Dec
- Where is the HQ of International Solar Alliance?
- Who was been named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals(PETA) India’s Person of the Year for 2018?
- Who won Men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
- According to Asian Development Bank,what will be India’s economic growth for 2019-20?
E) 7.4 percent
- Which country’s President recently visited India and hold talks with Indian PM Narendra Modi?
- Where is the HQ of PETA?
- Which country tops the list in the Climate Change Performance Index released on the sidelines of COP24 Un Summit in Katowice,Poland?
- Former PM Tulsi Giri passed away.He was the former PM of which country?