GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- NATO’s biggest military exercise begins in which country?
- Which country has unveiled world’s first AI news anchor?
- Which country will hold the 5th World Internet Conference?
- As per the advisory of the Reserve Bank of India, only non-bank entities authorised by it under the ______________________ can issue Pre-paid Payment Instrument (PPI) wallets.
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Companies Act, 2013
- When is National Education Day celebrated?
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched a new web portal of “Odia Virtual Academy” to promote the Odia language and literature in which city?
- The Supreme Court has given nod for a separate High Court for which state?
- What is the branch of economics that concentrates on measures to increase output of goods and services in the long run called?
A) Free-market Economics
B) True-cost Economics
D) Supply Side Economics
E) Socialist Economy
- India,Iran and which other country held their first trilateral meeting on Chabahar port, project during which they reviewed its implementation?
- According to a research paper,”Mobility and congestion in Urban india”,which city is India’s most congested city?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- As per Asian Development Bank Report,which country has most outward migrants in 2017?
- Which country pledged to donate more than $7 million to build hostels for poor children in India?
- China tapped which country as digital economy partner?
- The Union Cabinet approved an agreement signed with which organization for cooperation in the social and labour sphere?
- Which government is all set to launch a new scheme Blue Revolution:Integrated Development and Management of Fisheries?
- The Global Agriculture Leadership Summit 2018 opened in which city?
- Which state tops the TAG Index for teenage girls in India?
- The Asian Development Bank would grant how much amount to the government-owned Energy Efficiency Services Limited(EESL) to set up an energy efficiency revolving fund(EERF)?
E) $12 million
- Ntozake Shange passed away recently.He was related to which profession?