GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which country won a gold medal in the bridge competition of the 18th Asian Games?
- Which country will emerge as the biggest passenger car market by 2030?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) in which city on September 1 ,2018?
- Which government has declared the Singphan Widlife Sanctuary as an elephant reserve making it the 30th reserve for jumbos in the country?
- Where is HQ of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)?
- Which census for the first time will collect data on Other Backward Classes (OBC)?
- Which state CM launched PUDA 360 ,an e-properties module to facilitate online property transactions?
- Which state government has partnered with a top India-centric American advocacy group for the Vibrant Summit 2019?
- Which state government has adopted a multi-sectoral strategy to reduce under-nutrition and anaemia among women and children in a targeted manner by 2020?
- 6th East Asia Summit:Economic Ministers Meeting(EAS-EMM) and 15th India-ASEAN Economic Ministers Meeting(AEM) held in which country?
- India signed MoU with which country on preliminary engineering-cum-traffic survey of the proposed Raxaul-kathmandu railway line?
- Which bank announced special term loan for repair and renovation of homes to help the flood affected citizens of Kerala?
- 4th BIMSTEC Summit was held in which country?
- What is the capital of Hungary?
- The 4th International Ayurveda Congress was held in which country?
- India has set a target of how much GW solar energy to generate by 2022?
- State Bank of India e-facilitation and e-corner facility for Indian army veterans was opened in which city?
- The Government has approved a proposal to increase wages of artisans by over how much percent from five rupees 50 paisa per hank to seven rupees 50 paisa?
- The finance ministry expressed the hope of economy to be grow at how much percent in the current fiscal?
- Recently,which Indian Digambara monk passed away known for his “Kadve Parvachan”?
E) T Suvarna Raju