GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- The government along with UN body FAO has launched an agriculture project with USD 33.5 million grant in how many states in india?
- RBI told banks to share a maximum of how much percent credit risk for joint priority sector loans with non-banking finance companies ?
E) 70 percent
- World Rhino Day is being celebrated in which state?
- In case of individual defaulters and unlimited partnerships, the minimum amount required for attracting the insolvency code is
A) Rs 1,000
B) Rs 2,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
E) Rs 15,000
- 73rd session of the United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) was held in which city?
- According to Trends and Progress Report,for the claims admitted on 21 accounts in NCLT for amount of Rs 99 billion,how much recovery has been done?
A)Rs 55 billion
B)Rs 52 billion
C)Rs 40 billion
D)Rs 49 billion
E) Rs 44 billion
- Which of the following banks launched country’s first automated teller machine (ATM) which can be operated independently by a visually impaired person, know as ‘Talking ATM’?
A) State Bank of India
B) Union Bank of India
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Bank of India
E) HDFC Bank
- According to RBI “Trends and Progress of Banking in 2017-18 report”,the number of ATMs has declined marginally to how much in FY 18 from 2.08 lakh in FY17?
E) 1.50 lakh
- Where is the HQ of National Disaster Response Force?
- Andhra Pradesh,Odisha and which other state was awarded the best performing states in terms of “Ease of Living Index” under Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT)?
- The Champaran festival was celebrated in which state?
- 26th International Camel Festival will be held in which city?
- Which state’s Police facebook page was selected by Microsoft , to study the organisation’s new age media interactions?
- India and China have launched their first joint programme for which country to train its diplomats?
- PM Narendra Modi announced the renaming of how many islands of Andaman and nicobar?
- Which state was given a permanent battalion of the National disaster Response Force?
- What is the currency of Guadeloupe?
- Which country announced 2019 as the “Year of Active Investment and Social Development” ?
- India has set a target of 100 GW installed capacity of solar energy by which year?
- Renowned Kalpana Lajmi passed away recently.She was related to which profession?