GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- 11th Asian Championship 2018 held in which city?
- The annual UN Climate change Conference(COP24) opened in which country?
- Who is the author of the book “Don’t tell the Governor”?
E) Arundhati Roy
- Uttar Pradesh Government has signed MoU with which country to declare Ayodhya and Janakpur as twin cities?
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961
D) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1951
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- According to NCAER,India economy is to be projected to grow at how much percent in FY 19?
E) 7.2-7.4 percent
- According to RBI data,non food credit grows at how much percent?
E) 10.5 percent
- What is the dimensions of Re 1 bank note issued after demonetization?
A) 9.7mm × 6.6mm
B) 9.8mm × 6.6mm
C) 9.7cm × 6.3cm
D) 9.8mm × 6.3mm
E) 9.3mm × 6.4mm
- Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry has approved the construction of how many more affordable houses for the benefit of urban poor under Pradhan Mantri awas Yojana?
E) 2.5 lakhs
- Didier Drogba has confirmed his retirement as a player.He was related to which sports?
- The central ministry is planning to set up a ganga Exhibition and a ganga museum in which city?
- Where is the HQ of European Investment Bank?
- Which place will host India Indonesia Business Forum?
C)Daman and Diu
- Baliyatra Festival was inaugurated in which city?
- The India Rivers Week 2018 was held in which city?
- What is the currency of Georgia?
- Which organization aims to be first carbon neutral economy by 2050?
- “Jhiri Mela”was inaugurated in which state?
C)Jammu and Kashmir
- Which organization added Jamaican reggage,Georgian wrestling and Japanese Rituals to its list of “intangible heritage” ?
- Recently,senior news reader Ashutosh Jain passed away.He was news reader of which language?