GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- According to Cisco’s latest “Visual Networking Index(VNI) report”,India to have how much smartphone users by 2022?.
E) 770 million
The number of smartphone users is expected to double to 829 million by 2022 from 404.1 million in 2017, projects a new Cisco report.This proliferation of smart devices will propel India’s per capita data consumption to nearly 14 gigabytes (GB) by 2022 from 2.4 GB in 2017, according to Cisco’s latest “Visual Networking Index(VNI) report”.
- Where is the HQ of Moody’s Corporation?
- India’s largest cancer hospital opened up in which state?
The National Cancer Institute in Jhajjar,Haryana which is also India’s largest cancer hospital, opened for public service with the formal inauguration to be held in January.
- When is World Computer Literacy Day observed?
E) 8th December
World Computer Literacy Day was launched by Indian computer company NIIT to mark its 20th anniversary in 2001. It occurs annually On 2nd December.
- Which country was welcomed by India as a member of International Solar Aliance?
India has welcomed Zambia as a member of the International Solar Alliance, with Vice President Venkaiah Naidu expressing hope for an early ratification of the Framework Agreement by Zambia.
- According to Moody’s Investors Service,India’s real GDP to grow at how much percent in FY 2018-19?
E) 7.5 percent
Moody’s Investors Service’s annual Banking System Outlook on India estimated the country’s real gross domestic product for the current financial year and next fiscal to grow at 7.2 percent and 7.4 percent respectively.
- Government approved two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences in which states?
A)Uttar Pradesh and Uttrakhand
B)Telanagana and Sikkim
C)TamilNadu and Telangana
D)Tamilnadu and Bihar
E) Telanagana and Uttrakhand
The Union Cabinet approved setting up of 2 new All India Institute of Medical Sciences at Madurai,Tamil Nadu at a cost of Rs.1264 crore and at Bibinagar,Telangana at a cost of Rs 1,028 crore.
- Which country’s President recently visited India and hold talks with Indian PM Narendra Modi?
Maldives new President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih arrived in New Delhi on a three-day state visit during which he will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi aimed at strengthening bilateral ties.
- How much financial aid was provided for establishment of odiya Cultural Centre in Gujarat’s Surat for their social celebrations?
A)Rs 10 crore
B)Rs 15 crore
C)Rs 5 crore
D)Rs 20 crore
E) Rs 25 crore
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced financial aid of Rs 10 crore for establishment of odiya Cultural Centre in Gujarat’s Surat for their social celebrations.
- Who has been sworn as new CM of Chattisgarh?
E)Trivendra Singh Rawat
Bhupesh Bhagel is the new CM of Chattisgarh.
- Who has been appointed as Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC)?
B)Pranab Kumar Das
E) RK Laxman
Senior bureaucrat Pranab Kumar Das has been appointed as Chairman of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs(CBIC), the apex policy-making body for indirect taxes.
- Where is the HQ of PETA?
- Who was appointed as Additional Solicitor General?
E) Venkatesh Laxman
the Central government appointed advocate Madhvi Divan the additional Solicitor General.
- Which government launched a common mobility card with a tagline of “One Delhi One Ride”?
The Delhi Government launched a common mobility card with a tagline of “One Delhi One Ride” which would enable city commuters to access Metro and bus services with a single card at a 10 per cent discount.
- Uttar Pradesh Government has signed MoU with which country to declare Ayodhya and Janakpur as twin cities?
The Uttar Pradesh and Nepal Government will soon sign a MoU to declare Ayodhya and Janakpur as twin cities..
- Which country’s State Bank recently got approval from RBI to merge its operations with its Indian subsidiary?
RBI said it has approved merger of SBM(Mauritius),India with SBM Bank(India)
- The annual UN Climate change Conference(COP24) opened in which country?
Following a year of devastating climate disasters around the globe, from California to Kerala, and Tonga to Japan, the annual UN Climate change Conference(COP24) opened in the Polish city of Katowice on December 3 with the goal of finalising the implementation guidelines for the Paris Climate Change Agreement.
- Where is the HQ of International Solar Alliance?
- Global agriculture and Food Summit 2018 held in which city?
Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh inaugurated Global agriculture and Food Summit 2018 in Ranchi,Jharkhand.
- Former PM Tulsi Giri passed away.He was the former PM of which country?
Former Nepalese PM Tulsi Giri passed away in Kathmandu. He was 92.