GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Recently,CM Raman Singh resigned.He was the former CM of which state?
- When is World Braille Day observed?
- Total number of customer with State Bank of India after merger after merger with associate banks and BMB is?
A) 20 crore
B) 25 crore
C) 40 crore
D) 50 crore
E) 30 crore
- Who will head the committee constituted for the appointment of Lokayukta in Odisha?
A)K ChandraSekhar Rao
E) Shahshikanta Das
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India?
- Who is the author of the book “Assalamalaikum Watan”?
- India handed over 50 housing units to which country?
- Where is the headquarters of New Development Bank (NDB) situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Cape Town, South Africa
C) Shanghai, China
D) Moscow, Russia
E) Basel, Switzerland
- Which Indian batsman become the fastest batsman to reach 19000 international runs?
- Which country’s President signed the Asia Reassurance Initiative Act?
- Recently,Pravind Kumar Jugnauth visited India.He is the PM of which country?
- When was ISRO founded?
- Recently,Centre gives nod for centre for classical language in which state?
- Which city gets its first 24 * 7 animal health care hospital?
- How much amount was allocated by the government to ISRO for the development of 40 satellite launch vehicles in next 4 years?
A)Rs 10000 cr
B)Rs 11100 cr
C)Rs 10900 cr
D)Rs 12500 cr
E) Rs 15270 cr
- Alok Verma has been removed from his post.He was the former chief of which organization?
- Which country will host the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations?
- Which state will be partner state in the upcoming mega international food and beverage show “Indus Food” 2019?
- RBI announced to provide how much amount under a swap arrangement to Sri lanka?
A)USD 150 million
B)USD 175 million
C)USD 400 million
D)USD 500 million
E) USD 250 million
- Recently,CN Balakrishnan passed away.He was related to which field?