GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Who clinched India’s first men’s triple jump gold in 48 years, with a jump of 16.77m in the Asian Games?
E) Manjit Singh
- Which state CM launched “My Heart Beats for Hockey”campaign?
- “National Conference on Child Marriage”would be held in which city?
- According to report named The Urban Commute,which city has the lowest level of pollution?
- How much revision was done from Rs.800 crore of the project outlay for setting up of India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)?
- A central government report has ranked which bank as the best PSU bank in the overall digital transactions category in India?
- Which tech giant has launched Project Navlekha?
- Who won gold in the men’s 800 metre final at 18th Asian Games?
E) Swapna Barman
- When is National Sports Day celebrated?
- Who has become the 17th Governor of Haryana?
A)Balram Das Tandon
B)Satyadeo Narayan Arya
C)Keshnari Nath Tripathi
D)Kaptan Singh Solanki
E) S Christopher
- Who clinched the men’s shotput gold with a record-shattering throw to open India’s medal account in athletics in the Asian Games?
E)Om Prakash Karhana
- 6th edition of International Buddhist Conclave 2018 held in which city?
- Who is the author of the book “Atal Ji Ne kaha”?
- Which government is setting up a world-class interpretation centre at Dangamal near Bhitarkanika National Park to showcase its efforts in protecting crocodiles and preserving its rich mangrove diversity?
- Which country will be country partner for Make in Odisha 2018?
- Where is HQ of PNB?
- According to SBI, country’s GDP is expected to grow by how much percent in the April-June quarter?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of DRDO?
A)G Satheesh Reddy
E) Balram Das Tandon
- Which state is set to host World’s largest Water Colour Festival from August 23 to August 27,2018?
- Recently KS Deshpande passed away.He was related to which field?