GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Veena Sendre has been chosen as India’s first Miss Trans Queen.She belongs to which state?
- 17th Council of Heads of Government,CHG Meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization held at which place?
- Delhi government signed a twin city agreement with which country administration for cooperation in the fields of education, healthcare, sports, tourism, transport and environment for a period of three years?
- The Union Cabinet has approved the payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) equivalent to how many days wages for the financial year 2017-18 for all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees?
- Which state launched the Chief Minister’s Sashakt Kisan Yojana and Chief Minister’s Krishi Samuh Yojana?
- Which of the following is not true about Mobile Money Identifier (MMID)?
A) Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven-digit number, issued by banks for effecting financial transactions through the user’s mobile phone.
B) The user’s mobile number MMID are uniquely linked with his bank account number, and is one of the key inputs to facilitate fund transfer.
C) Both the remitter and the beneficiary are required to have their MMIDs to effect a fund transfer through the mobile phone.
D) A unique MMID and mobile number combination helps in identifying the beneficiary’s details. A single MMID can be linked to a mobile number.
E) To receive an MMID, the user is required to approach his bank and follow the necessary procedure for obtaining the number.
- Who became the first shooter from India to claim a gold medal at the Youth Olympic Games taking place in Buenos Aires, Argentina?
E) Saurabh Chaudhary
- The 12-day-long Clear Sky 2018 war games are being held in which country?
- Which state will be the partner state for this year Goa International Film Festival?
- Who has been appointed as the new Solicitor General of India?
E) Biblab Singh
- According to UK-based charity Oxfam Internationals “Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index”,what is India’s rank among 157 countries?
- IIBs are debt market securities offered by the government, and even some corporations with a view to protect your savings from inflation. What does middle letter I stands for in IIB?
- Which Indian company wins Deming Prize 2018?
- Archer Harvinder Singh extended India’s gold tally to how much as he finished first in the Men’s Individual Recurve Open-W2/ST event at Para Asian Games in Jakarta,Indonesia?
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Shri JP Nadda inaugurated “2nd World Conference on Access to Medical Products :Achieving the SDGs 2030”at which place?
- What is the capital of Senegal?
- The Union Cabinet approved the merger of two regulatory institutions into the NCVET in order to improve skilling standards and the market relevance of skill development programmes.Expand “V” in NCVET?
- Para Asian Games 2018 are being held in which country?
- Which state government launched a mobile application “Maha Madat” which will use modern technology to analyse the drought situation in the state?
- Recently,MN Paloor passed away.He was the poet of which language?