GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which bank has received capital infusion of Rs 728 crore from the government in lieu of preferential allotment of shares?
A)Central bank of India
D)Bank of Baroda
E)Union Bank of India
- Which country’s PM has been conferred with the Seoul Peace Prize for 2018?
- How much amount was allocated to the scheme that was launched in New Delhi for promoting research in social sciences?
- When was Asian Development Bank founded?
- Any NBFC is is considered systemically important NBFC when its asset size is of Rs ____ or more.
A) Rs 100 Crore
B) Rs 500 Crore
C) Rs 250 Crore
D) Rs 750 Crore
E) Rs 600 Crore
- Nasscom, the IT industry body, has signed a partnership with which government of under which the two sides will co-invest in creating a IT Corridor?
- As per Asian Development Bank Report,which country has most outward migrants in 2017?
- When is World Development Information Day celebrated?
- What is the present interest rate in National Savings Certificates (NSC) Scheme?
- The International Conference on Status and Protection of Coral Reefs(STAPCOR-2018) was held in which state?
D)Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The Union Cabinet approved an agreement signed with which organization for cooperation in the social and labour sphere?
- Who was promoted as FIH International Technical Official by the FIH Officials Committee?
E) DP Kohli
- All rounder Dwayne Bravo has announced his retirement from the international cricket.He hails from which country?
- The Global Agriculture Leadership Summit 2018 opened in which city?
- As per Supreme Court order, no Bharat Stage IV vehicle shall be sold across the country with effect from which year?
- Which body has won the UN Award for excellence in promoting investments in sustainable development?
- The first edition of North East Olympic Games 2018 held in which city?
- Who have been elected as the new President of Ethiopia?
D)Sahle Work Zewde
E) John Fru
- What is the maximum deposit allowed under National Savings Certificates (NSC) Scheme(5 years short term)?
A) Rs 5 lakh
B) Rs 10 lakh
C) Rs 15 lakh
D) No such limit
E) Rs 20 lakh
- Veteran Na.Muthuswamy passed away in Chennai.He was related to which profession?