GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- In which city, “Signature Bridge”,the first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge in India was opened?
- India sign MoU with which country for the Operation and Maintenance of Sittwe Port?
- The first Russia India Strategic Dialogue will take place in which city?
- As per Union Minister Nitin Gadkari, which river is to be cleaned 80 percent before March 2019?
- How many digits are present in IFSC code?
- Ambati Rayaudu announced his retirement recently.He is related to which sports?
- 18th Indian Ocean Rim Association(IORA)Council of Ministers Meeting held in which city?
- Where is HQ of Fino Payments Bank?
- What does N stands for in NUUP?
- Which report of UK India Business Council sets out how India’s new higher education policy could accelerate India’s rise to superpower status?
B)Insight into 100
C)Beyond the top 200
E)50 to 100
- India signed MoU with which country on cooperation in sports?
- South Korean first lady Kim Jung Sook and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath inaugurated the Queen Huh Memorial in which city?
- Where is HQ of RBI?
- Recently which personality died who commanded a naval unit of the Eastern Fleet in the 1971 India Pakistan War and whose actions led to the destruction of an enemy submarine?
E) Harendra Singh
- Which district will be renamed as Ayodhya?
- The National Green Tribunal has ordered a 4 member committee to conduct an inspection near the Polavaram Dam.Where is Polavaram Dam situated?
- Indian Railways with which government launched a scheme named “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana”?
- India signed 3 MoUs with which country on extradition, cooperation in atomic energy and visa waiver for diplomats and officials?
- India UAE Partnership Summit 2018 was held in which city?
- Who is the author of “Notes of a Dream:The Authorized Biography of AR Rahman”?
E) Vikas Singh