GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Which personality name was used to name a rose from a fan from Argentina ,Santiago Lopez?
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
E) Nov 4
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- RBI has initiated steps to set up a wide-based digital PCR to capture details of all borrowers, including wilful defaulters and also the pending legal suits in order to check financial delinquencies.What is “R” is PCR?
- Where is HQ of Fino Payments Bank?
- 18th Indian Ocean Rim Association(IORA)Council of Ministers Meeting held in which city?
- India and the ADB signed how much loan agreement to support state-run India Infrastructure Finanance Company Ltd(IIFCL)?
E) $200 million
- Which report of UK India Business Council sets out how India’s new higher education policy could accelerate India’s rise to superpower status?
B)Insight into 100
C)Beyond the top 200
E)50 to 100
- Who has been conferred with the coveted Global Education Leaders Award 2018?
C)Dr Saroj Suman Gulati
E) Manvendra Singh
- What is the market structure called in which the market is dominated by a single buyer?
- Ambati Rayaudu announced his retirement recently.He is related to which sports?
- India signed MoU with which country on cooperation in sports?
- Who chaired the “Himalayan State Regional Council” constituted by NITI Aayog?
C)Subash Chandra Khuntia
- The first Russia India Strategic Dialogue will take place in which city?
- In which city, “Signature Bridge”,the first asymmetrical cable-stayed bridge in India was opened?
- When is National Press Day celebrated?
E) Nov 15
- Which government formed an inter-ministerial committee to resolve the issues raised by the agitating farmers in the ongoing protest in the state headed by Shashi Bhusan Behera?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- Which state gave its nod to redevelop world’ largest hospital at an estimated cost of Rs.5540.07 crore?
- Recently which personality died who commanded a naval unit of the Eastern Fleet in the 1971 India Pakistan War and whose actions led to the destruction of an enemy submarine?
E) Mihir Singh