GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- According to RBI data,non food credit grows at how much percent?
E) 12.2 percent
- Ministry of AYUSH is celebrating first Naturopathy Day on which day?
E) 10 Nov
- What is the present interest rate in Public Provident Fund(PPF) Scheme?
- Which place will host India Indonesia Business Forum?
C)Daman and Diu
E)Dadra and Nagar Havelli
- NBFCs are required to accept public deposit for a minimum period of ___ months?
A) 6 months
B) 12 months
C) 18 months
D) 24 months
E) 10 months
- According to Women and Child Development Ministry,the government will now give the salaries for how many weeks out of 26 weeks of maternity leave for women?
- What is the currency of Ireland?
- The government will setup Animation,Gaming and Visual effects Institute in which city?
- Which organization added Jamaican reggage,Georgian wrestling and Japanese Rituals to its list of “intangible heritage” ?
- Which country has developed “artificial sun” eight times brighter than the natural sun to replace the country’s streetlights by 2020?
- Three educational institutions Shree Sarswati Tika Higher Secondary School ,Shree Laxmi Adarsha Multiple Campus and Shree Gupteshwor Mahadev Multiple Campus were built in which country?
- Twins of Ireland ,Isobel Joyce and Cecelia Joyce announced their retirement from which sports?
- Which organization aims to be first carbon neutral economy by 2050?
- India and Russia will hold joint military exercise “INDRA 2018”in which city?
- The India Rivers Week 2018 was held in which city?
- Which state has rolled out Online Open Learning training platform KOOL?
- Which state launched the “Gau Samridhi Plus Scheme” to provide insurance coverage to dairy farmers in the state?
- The central ministry is planning to set up a ganga Exhibition and a ganga museum in which city?
- Recently, Alyque Padamsse passed away.He was related to which field?