GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- Where is the HQ of National School of Drama?
- Which country has decided to to rejoin the Commenwealth, two years after withdrawing from the 53-nation grouping?
- The world’s standard definitions of the kilogram,the ampere,the Kelvin and the mole has been changed after how many years?
- The information regarding UFCE of individual borrowers shall be reported on a quarterly basis to all the four CICs by the lending bank. What does U stands for in UFCE?
- Which state became the third state in the country after Gujarat and Maharashtra where hookah bars or lounges were banned through law?
- How much amount was approved to Kerala,Nagaland and Andhra Pradesh that were affected by floods, landslides and cyclone over the past few months?
A)Rs 3780 cr
B)Rs 3719 cr
C)Rs 3700 cr
D)Rs 3518 cr
E)Rs 3300 cr
- NPCI was incorporated under Section _____ of Companies Act 1956.
A) Section 8
B) Section 10
C) Section 12
D) Section 25
E) Section 22
- Which state launched BhuSeva Programme?
- According to the UN’s World Intellectual Property Organization, the number of patents granted by India shot up by how much percent?
E) 62 percent
- Which state government signed a pact with World Bank under which the multilateral agency will advance a loan of $310 million to boost the state’s power system, mainly transmission infrastructure?
- India Centre Capital Summit held in which state?
- According to a WHO report,which is the only country to have recorded a substantial decline in malaria cases in 2017 by 24 percent?
- Asian Development Bank entered into an arrangement with which organisation to put in place a single framework that will make co-financed projects more efficient?
A)Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development
- The 12-day long joint military exercise between India and the USA known as “Vajra Prahar”commenced in which city?
- What is the rank of India in the world in terms of emission of carbon dioxide,according to Global Carbon Project study?
- RBI Central Board decided to constitute a BFS of the Central bank to examine the framework for banks under PCA.What is “S” in BFS?
- Exercise “Clean Sea 2018’ was held at which place?
B)Daman and Diu
C)Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- The 14th edition of international children’s theatre festival, “Jashne Bachpan”, was inaugurated in which city?
- Which city’s court became the first in india to start e-payment facility?
- Padma Shri awardee Narayan Das Maharaj of Triveni dham near Jaipur passed away.He was related to which profession?