GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, Canara Bank 2018 and other exams.
- India held “Dharma Guardian 2018” exercise with which country in Mizoram?
- Nitin Gadkari laid the foundation stone for the country’s largest Dry Dock in which state?
- India has signed a contract with which country for two upgraded Krivak III class stealth frigates?
- What is the study of how households and firms make decisions and how they interact in markets called?
B) Welfare Economics
D) Market Economy
E) Supply Side Economics
- The 5th National Summit on Good and Replicable Practices and Innovations in Public Health Care Systems began in which state?
- What is India’s rank in the Global Passport Index 2018?
- In case of a Savings Account in Post Office, what maximum amount of interest earned per year on deposited money is tax free?
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 12,000
D) Rs 8,000
E) Rs 15,000
- India UAE Partnership Summit 2018 was held in which city?
- A two-day technology summit between India and Italy began in which city?
- The National Green Tribunal has ordered a 4 member committee to conduct an inspection near the Polavaram Dam.Where is Polavaram Dam situated?
- Which state CM launched the Ghogha-Dahej Ro-Pax ferry service?
- Indian Railways with which government launched a scheme named “Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana”?
- Which report of UK India Business Council sets out how India’s new higher education policy could accelerate India’s rise to superpower status?
B)Insight into 100
C)Beyond the top 200
- Which state launched scheme “Soura Jalanidhi”?
- Ambati Rayaudu announced his retirement recently.He is related to which sports?
- Which agency sets world record with Mars 2020 “supersonic parachute”?
- Where is HQ of Fino Payments Bank?
- According to a report by World Wildlife Fund(WWF),the global population of vertebrates declined by how much percent since 1970?
- Ministry of Home Affairs approved Safe City Project for which city?
- Veteran Yeshwant Deo passed away recently.He was related to which profession?