GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- Whereis the HQ of CARE Ratings ?
- Recently Defence Ministry cleared acquisition worth how much amount for the Indian Army including Made in India anti-tank guided missiles for taking out enemy tanks?
E) ₹3000 cr
- Recently Union Cabinet approved merger of which company with MTNL?
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance?
- The 9th edition of the Sultan of Johor Cup 2019 was held in which country?
- Recently World Animal Protection launches city wide campaign on Better Dairy in which city/UT?
- Recently Mark Hurd,CEO of which company passed away?
- As per Crime in India Report 2017,which state tops the list of states in crimes against women?
- Which company tied up with Synchrony to launch co-branded Venmo’s first credit card?
- Which state government decided to give no government jobs having more than two children after January 1, 2021?
- Recently how many hospitals have been rewarded by the government with ‘gold certificates’ for bringing in quality culture in providing healthcare services to the patients under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY)?
- Recently which institute invented “PM 2.5” device to curb air pollution?
E) IIT Roorkee
- As per study by CARE ratings,which state ranked first in terms of expenditure incurred on capital outlay/asset creation (capex) by State governments during 2015-2019 on irrigation in India?
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?
- Recently Joko Widodo was sworn in as president of which country?
- Which country install Electronic Interlocking System on Grand Chord route?
- Recently Defence Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated ‘Col Chewang Rinchen Setu’, in which region?
- Where is National Centre for Finance Education (NCFE) situated?
- Who launched the book titled ‘Bridgital Nation’ in New Delhi.?
C)Ram Nath Kovind
- Recently Sivaraman Cheriyanad passed away.He was related to which field?