GA Revision Questions for IBPS PO/Clerk, LIC Assistant and Other exams.
- The exercise MAITREE is between India and which other country?
- Which became the first Indian Railways station to be awarded with green ‘Platinum rating’ by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)?
- How much amount was released by the central government for Sultanpur Lodhi Smart City project?
E) ₹20.46 cr
- Recently NTPC has decided to set up India’s biggest solar park in which state?
- Where is the HQ of Central Board of Direct Taxes?
- Recently The World Sindhi Congress (WSC) hosted an international conference on Sindh in which city?
- As per ISRO,by Which year India will send its own astronaut to space under the ‘Gaganyaan’ mission?
- Recently the date of linking Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar has been extended to which date?
- Recently how much amount was sanctioned by sports ministry as an out-of-pocket allowance for 2625 Khelo India (KI) athletes?
E) ₹6.66 cr
- Recently as announced by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Midnapore of which state became the 5000th railway station in the country to be Wi-Fi enabled?
- The exercise KAZIND is a exercise between India and which other country?
- Where is National Centre for Finance Education (NCFE) situated?
- Recently the Global Conference on ‘Unity, Peace and Prosperity through Spirituality’ organized by Brahma Kumaris held in which state?
- Recently India has constructed a new building for the Kuleshwor Awas Secondary School in which country?
- Which state tourism development corporation announced its collaboration with social media giant Instagram to upheld tourism?
- The 2019 World Athletics Championships is being held in which city?
- The 9 day floral festival Bathukamma celebration begins in which state?
- Where is the HQ of Bank of International Settlements?
- IDFs are investment vehicles for channelizing investment into the infrastructure sector. F in IDF stands for?
- Recently Jose Jose passed away.He was related to which field?