GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which country’s president has been elected chairman of the African Union at the continental body’s summit in Ethiopia?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Cancer Insititute in which state?
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?
- What is the term called for a market structure in which only a few sellers offer similar or identical products? (asked in IBPS PO Mains 2017)
- The GST Council lowered the tax on under construction residential properties to how much percent?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National War Memorial in which city/UT?
- Which state has become the first state in the country to have raise a special dog squad to detect liquor consignment.?
- The 16th edition of BioAsia will be held in which city/UT?
- 14th Agricultural Science Congress held in which city/UT?
- How much initial corpus has been set up by World bank,UN Women and SIDBI for the Women’s Livelihood Bonds(WLBs)?
A)Rs 100 cr
B)Rs 300 cr
C)Rs 200 cr
D)Rs 250 cr
E) Rs 150 cr
- Ashraf Ghani flagged off the Afghan Cargo from western Nimroz province that will be exported to India through Chabahar Port.Where is Chabahar Port located?
- What is the metric that measures the average number of days the company takes to payoff outstanding bills known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Quick ratio
E) Asset Coverage Ratio
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled a giant Bhagavad Gita,running into 670 pages and weighing 800 kg in which city/UT?
- Which state CM launched a helpline”1905” for quick redressal of public complaints?
- Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated Dharampada Samvad Skill Saathi Youth Conclave in which city/UT?
- Which bank has tied up with germany’s KfW Development Bank for funding of USD 113 million to refinance solar projects?
A)Bank of Baroda
E)Bank of India
- Which country’s space agency recently lost touch with the first mini spacecraft “MarCO CubeSats”?
- Recently,which country has declared a national state of emergency, dismissed the federal government and sacked all state governors?
- When is World Sick day observed?
E) 14 Feb
- Recently,goalkeeper Gordon Banks passed away.He was the former player of which country?