GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- How many angular bleed lines are present on Rs 200 bank note for visually impaired?
Intaglio or raised printing of Mahatma Gandhi portrait, Ashoka Pillar emblem, raised Identification mark H with micro-text ₹ 200, four angular bleed lines with two circles in between the lines both on the right and left sides (For visually impaired)
- Which country announced 2019 as the “Year of Active Investment and Social Development” ?
Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev in his annual address to the Parliament announced 2019 as the “Year of Active Investment and Social Development” in the backdrop of proposed investments from India to boost economy of this Central Asian country.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved how much loan agreement for a water sanitation project in Andhra Pradesh?
E) $440 million
The board of Beijing-headquartered Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank(AIIB) has approved a $400 million loan for a water sanitation project in Andhra Pradesh, taking the overall exposure of the bank to India to $2 billion spread over nine projects.
- Which country’s President recently visited India and hold talks with Indian PM Narendra Modi?
Maldives new President Ibrahim Mohamed Solih arrived in New Delhi on a three-day state visit during which he will hold talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi aimed at strengthening bilateral ties.
- Recently,India launched IRDSS to improve data relay and communication.What is “R”in IRDSS?
As part of its proposed manned space mission,India will launch the Indian Data Relay Satellite System(IRDSS) to improve data relay and communication links with its remote sensing/earth observation satellites.
- What is credit rating used for?
A) To rate the borrower while giving loans
B) To rate Bank while taking loans
C) To rate customer while giving Forex loans
D) To rate a customer before giving a home loan
E) None of these
- Exercise “INDRA NAVY 18’ commenced in which city?
Russian Federation Navy ships Varyag, Admiral Panteleyev and Boris Butoma arrived in Vishakapatnam to participate in INDRA NAVY-18, the bilateral maritime exercise between the Indian Navy and the Russian Federation Navy.
- Which company acquired startup “Supernod” to boost assistant’s answering liabilities?
Google has acquired a start up named Supernod that built an app allowing users to post questions and receive answers from experts quickly — a move that will help boost Google Assistant’s ability to accurately answer users’ questions.
- Where is the HQ of Bank Boards Bureau?
- Which country launched first ever space mission to the dark side of the moon?
China has launched a rover that will land on the far side of the moon, a global first that would boost Beijing’s ambitions to become a space superpower.
- Which state was given a permanent battalion of the National disaster Response Force?
Arunachal Pradesh was given a permanent battalion of the National disaster Response Force and CM Pema Khandu laid the foundation stone for the 12th battalion headquarters at Itanagar.
- Which state topped in Singapore’s 2018 Ease of Doing Business Index ABC rankings for economies?
Andhra Pradesh emerged on top of Asia Competitiveness Institute (National University of Singapore), Singapore’s 2018 Ease of Doing Business Index ABC rankings for economies of 21 states of India, while Maharashtra and Delhi came in second and third place, respectively.
- Recently,CEO Ananth Narayan resigned from his post.He was the former CEO of which company?
The chief executive officer of Myntra, a unit of Walmart Inc-owned Flipkart.Myntra CEO Ananth Narayan’s position will be abolished as Flipkart’s Amar Nagaram is set to head the unit.
- When is World Braille Day observed?
World Braille Day is annually celebrated on Jan 4, the birthday of Braille inventor, Louis Braille.
- Recently,CM Raman Singh resigned.He was the former CM of which state?
Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh resigned taking moral responsibility for the BJP’s stunning defeat in Assembly election.
- Where is the HQ of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication(SWIFT)?
- According to Trends and Progress Report,for the claims admitted on 21 accounts in NCLT for amount of Rs 99 billion,how much recovery has been done?
A)Rs 55 billion
B)Rs 52 billion
C)Rs 40 billion
D)Rs 49 billion
E) Rs 44 billion
Recovery of Indian Banks improved in 2017-18 after the implementation of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and amendment of the Sarfaesi act, according to the Trends and Progress Report.The central bank corrected data for the IBC recovery. For the 701 cases admitted under the NCLT, and claims admitted on 21 accounts for an amount of Rs 99 billion, the recovery has been Rs 49 billion, indicating a haircut of about 50 per cent.
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India?
- The Champaran festival was celebrated in which state?
The unique Champparam festival was celebrated with traditional rituals and festivities in the famous Madurai meenakshi temple in Tamil Nadu.
- Recenlty,Jagdish Thakkar passed away.He was related to which field?
Public relation officer in the PM’s office and senior journalist Jagdish Thakkar passed away in New Delhi.
One Thought to “GA Revision for LIC and NHB – 408”
Thanks for the recommendations on credit repair on your blog. Things i would offer as advice to people is to give up a mentality that they’ll buy now and fork out later. Like a society all of us tend to do that for many things. This includes vacations, furniture, and also items we really want to have. However, you have to separate your own wants out of the needs. As long as you’re working to improve your credit rating score you have to make some trade-offs. For example it is possible to shop online to save cash or you can turn to second hand stores instead of costly department stores with regard to clothing.