GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which state government will install a 221 metre bronze statue of Lord ram?
- Situ Malik has been selected to receive National Bravery Award from PM.He hails from which state?
- Manu Bhaker won a double gold in junior sport pistol women’s events in Thiruvanathapuram.She hails from which state?
- Which company was roped in as official sponsor of ICC for next five years?
- Who won men’s singles final to win the Syed Modi International Championships in Lucknow?
E) Max Versteppan
- Where is National Centre for Finance Education (NCFE) situated?
- How much amount will be infused by government in the state owned banks by March-end?
E) 40000 cr
- India and Asian Development Bank signed a $60 million loan agreement to reduce floods erosion in which state?
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- What is the term which refers to an economy where the government imposes few or no restrictions and regulations on buyers and sellers?
A) Free-market Economy
B) True-cost Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Command Economy
E) Traditional Economy
- Which Indian e-commerce company signed MoU with Federation of Indian Micro,Small and Medium Enterprises to support sellers ?
- Recently, RBI reduced the mandatory hedging provision to how much percent from 100 per cent?
E) 60 percent
- Recently,RBI granted which bank with 40 licenses so as to open 40 more branches ?
E) HDFC Bank
- The week-long celebrations for the 70th National Cadet Corps(NCC) Day kicked off with a “Run for Fun” marathon in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Film and television institute of India?
- Which country won its seventh Women’s Hockey Champions Trophy at the Wujin Hockey Stadium in Changzhou China?
- India’s first private sector unit for manufacturing unmanned aerial vehicles opened in which city?
- Where is the HQ of National dairy Development Board?
- When is National Energy Conservation Day observed?
E) Dec 18
- Recently,Ajayan passed away.He was related to which field?