GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Union Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Ujjwala Sanitary Napkin initiative in which city?
- The Union Cabinet approved the proposal for setting up of a Centre for Disability Sports in which city/UT?
- Which country’s government announced a donation of some Rs 22 lakh to the Rabindra Bharati Museum in Kolkata?
- Which state launched “Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi” scheme?
- Who was named as the new India head of Citi bank?
E) Shiva Thapa
- Where is the HQ of Moody?
- What is the metric that measures the number of times that a firm pays off its suppliers during the accounting period known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Quick ratio
- How much amount was allocated for the establishment of new AIIMS at Manethi in Haryana’s Rewari district?
A)Rs 1055 cr
B)Rs 1200 cr
C)Rs 1155 cr
D)Rs 1299 cr
E) Rs 1353 cr
- LIC have recently signed bancassurance agreement with which bank under which the lender will offer LIC’s insurance products at its branches?
- The 7th session of the World Government Summit kicked off in which city?
- Which state launched scheme “Jalamrutha”?
- Banks cannot accept interest free deposits other than in
A) Saving account
B) Recurring deposit account
C) Fixed deposit account
D) Current account
E) Banking Regulation Act
- Kane Tanaka was honoured as the world’s oldest living person by Guinness World Records.She belongs from which country?
- Union Minister Harsh Vardhan launched an anthem as a part of a campaign to make plastic free India by which year?
- Recently, James DeGale announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- Where is the HQ of ASSOCHAM?
- Which filmmaker will be given the Lifetime Achievement Award by the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television?
- Which company unveiled India’s first semiconductor chips for 4G/LTE and 5G modems?
- According to Moody’s Global Macro Outlook for 2019 and 2020 report,India to grow at how much percent in next two years i.e 2019 and 2020?
- Recently,Andre Previn passed away.He was related to which field?