GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- The exercise “Al Nagah III” is between India and which other country?
- National Rail Museum and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum have joined hands to provide combo offer to which city tourists?
- In which state,cable stayed 5.1 km “Atal Setu” was inaugurated?
- According to Crisil,at how much percent India will grow in current financial year?
- The 4th IOT India Congress will be held in which city/UT?
- International Gita Mahotsav 2018 to be held in which city?
- For violation of which of the following acts can SEBI punish a company?
A) Negotiable Instruments Act
B) Banking Regulation Act
C) RBI act
D) All of these
E)None of these
- Where is the HQ of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?
- In which state,a dedicated RPF Women Squad named as “JOYMATI BAHINI”was launched ?
- Who has been chosen for the “Yashwantrao Chavan National Award 2018” for his contribution towards economic development?
E) Ravneet Kumar Gill
- The Power Ministry has decided to make all meters smart prepaid by which year?
E) Dec 20,2019
- Foreign currency which has a tendency of quick migration is called
A) Cold currency
C) Liquid currency
D) Solid currency
E) None of these
- What is the currency of Italy?
- Which bank has become the first public sector banks to launch a crèche/child care facility for children of its employees?
A)Bank of Baroda
E)Bank of Baroda
- Which state government has conferred the Republic Day Journalism Award 2019 to veteran journalist and former editor Dhirendra Nath Chakraborty?
- Mount Etna, Europe’s highest and most active volcano erupted recently.Where is Mount Etna located?
- What is the metric that measures the number of times that a firm pays off its suppliers during the accounting period known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
E) Coverage Ratio
- When is Data Privacy day observed?
- Which company was announced as official sponsor for the upcoming men’s cricket World Cup 2019?
- Recently, Padma Shri awardee Sulagitti Narasamma passed away.She was related to which field?