GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- According to a report by global consultancy firm PwC,which country is likely to surpass United Kingdom in the world’s largest economy rankings in 2019?
- Recently,Pravind Kumar Jugnauth visited India.He is the PM of which country?
- Which state will hold Global Investor Summit 2019 in June 2019?
- How much amount was approved by Shipping Ministry for a freight village in Varanasi?
A)Rs 150 cr
B)Rs 140 cr
C)Rs 156 cr
D)Rs 137 cr
E) Rs 130 cr
- Where is the HQ of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India?
- HSBC has predicted India’s GDP growth at _____ in 2017-18
- Who is the author of the book ” Numbers Do Lie: 61 Hidden Cricket Stories”?
A) Kapil Dev
B) Aakash Chopra
C) Sanjay Manjrekar
D) Harsha Bhogle
E) R. K Narayan
- India has signed a MOU with which country to construct a new multi-ethnic tri-lingual secondary school in that country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which state has given official status to language Kurukh?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) West Bengal
E) Tamil Nadu
- Which singer has become first Indian female singer to collaborate with UN for women empowerment?
A) Shreya Ghoshal
B) Sunidhi Chauhan
C) Kanika Kapoor
D) Neeti Mohan
E) Kavita Krishnamurthy
- As per the directive if RBI, a bank which refuses to exchange soiled notes from people will have to pay a fine of _____ .
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 20,000
D) Rs 50,000
E) Rs 55,000
- Which company will partner with Nokia for 5G and IoT applications?
A) Bharti Airtel
B) Idea Cellular
C) Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Where is the HQ of Indian Trade Promotion Organisation?
- The Union Budget 2017-18 proposes to set up ___ Special Tourism Zones in partnership with states under the Incredible India 2.0 campaign.
- Recently,what is the position of RBI in holding of the gold worldwide?
- As per Union Budget 2017-18, a member of The National Pension System or NPS can withdraw upto ____% of their accumulated corpus before retirement without tax.
- Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit 2019 concluded in which city?
- Which country has set a target of training 40,000 Indians in next 10 years by collaborating with engineering colleges and other institutions?
- Which company has acquired music start up Platoons?
- Recently, newsreader Vinod Kashyap passed away.He was the newsreader of which language?