GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- In December 2018, RBI limited total outstanding External Commercial Borrowings(ECB) to how much percent of GDP?
E) 5.7 percent
- Which state government launched the boat ambulance service to help patients reach hospitals in remote areas cut off by rivers?
- According to a report by Reporters Without Borders(RSF),which place is worst in the world?
- India’s largest cancer hospital opened up in which state?
- The GST on affordable housing properties without input tax credit(ITC) has been reduced to how much percent?
- Where is Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research situated?
C) New Delhi
- The fourth edition of “Science at the Sabha” organized by The Institute of Mathematical Science will be held in which city/UT?
- Which country recently renamed its capital from Astana to Nursultan?
- Where is the HQ of Wrestling Federation of India?
- Global Business Summit 2019 held in which city/UT?
- Who is the author of the book “A Crusade against Corruption”?
E) Manoj Das
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited was incorporated under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Companies Act, 2013
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- How much amount was allocated by the government to ISRO for the development of 40 satellite launch vehicles in next 4 years?
A)Rs 10000 cr
B)Rs 11100 cr
C)Rs 10900 cr
D)Rs 12500 cr
E) Rs 11600 cr
- Who has been awarded the 2019 Templeton Prize?
E) Ravneet Gill
- Where is the HQ of Asian Hockey Federation?
- Who was chosen the recipient of Hans Kilian award for the year 2019?
E) Pramod Sawant
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme in which city/UT?
- Which state will be partner state in the upcoming mega international food and beverage show “Indus Food” 2019?
- Which became the first state in the country to get a second Coast Guard district HQ-Thoothukudi?
- Recently, Satya Brata Sinha passed away.He was related to which profession?