GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Recently,PM Narendra Modi announced to rename which railway station after MG Ramachandran?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that the Chennai Central Railway station will be renamed after former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MG Ramachandran .
- HP Inc India has signed a agreement with which state to establish Center of Excellence for 3D printing?
HP Inc India has signed a pact with Andhra Pradesh Innovation Society and Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board to build a Center of Excellence that would 3D printing technology work.
- Where is the HQ of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre?
- How much loan have been approved by Korea EXIM Bank for Visakhapatnam Metro Rail project?
A)Rs 3600 cr
B)Rs 3500 cr
C)Rs 4100 cr
D)Rs 4000 cr
E) Rs 4800 cr
Korea Exim Bank has come forward to extend a Rs 4100 crore loan for Visakhapatnam Metro Rail project.
- What does B stands for in AEBA?
Aadhaar Enabled Bank Account (AEBA).
- Which country’s space agency recently lost touch with the first mini spacecraft “MarCO CubeSats”?
NASA has lost touch with the first mini spacecraft that ventured into deep space, according to the US space agency which said that it is unlikely the twin CubeSats will be heard from again.The MarCO CubeSats were launched last year to test if such low-cost technology can operate in deep space.
- Which day is observed as Janaushadhi Diwas?
Janaushadhi Diwas celebrated across the country on 7 March. PM Narendra Modi addressed five thousand Janaushadhi stores across the country through video-conferencing on the occasion. He also interacted with owners of Janaushadhi Kendras and beneficiaries of the scheme. More than five thousand 50 Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana Kendras, PMBJP, are functional in 652 districts.
- NACH has been launched with an aim to consolidate multiple _____ systems running across the country
Electronic Clearing System (ECS)
National Automated Clearing House (NACH) is a centralised system, launched with an aim to consolidate multiple ECS systems running across the country and provides a framework for the harmonization of standard & practices and removes local barriers/inhibitors.
- According to National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey,NARSS 2018-19,how many percent of households in rural India have access to toilet?
The National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey,NARSS 2018-19 has found that 96.5 percent of the households in rural India have access to a toilet.
- Who has been appointed as Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre?
A)Ajit Kumar Mohanty
D)Ramesh Singh Tyagi
E) Sanjeev Ranjan
The Ministry of Personnel has notified the appointment of Ajit Kumar Mohanty as Director of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
- India started joint military exercise “MITRA SHAKTI” with which country?
In a bid to further cement the relationship between armies of both the nations, a contingent of Indian Army left for Sri Lanka to participate in 6th edition of joint military exercise “Mitra Shakti” involving practicing tactical level operations in an international Counter Insurgency and Counter Terrorist environment under UN mandate.
- Which country’s president has been elected chairman of the African Union at the continental body’s summit in Ethiopia?
Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi has been elected chairman of the African Union at the continental body’s summit in Ethiopia.
- Recently,RBI slapped which bank with a penalty of Rs 2 crore for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations?
The RBI has slapped a penalty of Rs 2 crore on PNB for non-compliance of regulatory directions with regard to SWIFT operations. SWIFT is a global messaging software used for transactions by financial entities.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a training centre of the CRPF recently in which city?
Home Minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated a training centre of the CRPF at Khinchiyan village in Jodhpur.
- According to Joint United Nations Programme on the UNAIDS, India recorded how much percent reduction in TB deaths among people living with HIV by 2017?
India has achieved an 84 percent reduction in TB deaths among people living with HIV by 2017. According to the Joint United Nations Programme on the UNAIDS , it is the highest recorded decline among over 20 nations and it is also three years ahead of the 2020 deadline.
- What is the currency of Norway?
- The National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation is to be set up in which state recently?
Smt Shakuntala D.Gamlin, Secretary, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment laid the foundation stone of the “National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation”at Sherpur Village in district Sehore,MP.
- Which country become the first country in the world to install wireless charging systems for electric taxis?
Norway’s capital Oslo will become the first city in the world to install wireless charging systems for electric taxis , hoping to make recharging quick and efficient enough to speed the take up of non-polluting cabs.
- Who won the Sofia Open Title?
C) Daniil Medvedev
D) Marton Fucsovics
E) Jamie Chadwick
Big-hitting Russian Daniil Medvedev brushed aside Hungary’s Marton Fucsovics to win the Sofia Open Title.
- Recently,goalkeeper Gordon Banks passed away.He was the former player of which country?
England football great,goalkeeper Gordon Banks, whose safe pair of hands helped the Three Lions to their only World Cup final victory in 1966, has passed away at the age of 81