GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which state government has appointed self-styled godman Namdev Tyagi,also known as Computer Baba,as chairman of a river trust?
- Which country became the first G7 nation to join China’s signature foreign policy Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)?
- Recently,Erode turmeric of which state got a GI tag from the Geographical Indication Registry?
- Recently, Joachim Persson has been banned for 18 months for offences linked to betting and match-fixing.He belongs to which country?
- Which country’s government announced a donation of some Rs 22 lakh to the Rabindra Bharati Museum in Kolkata?
- Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. is registered as a company under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1981
- Which country has been elected deputy chairman of the PUIC’s general body?
- Which country won the 2019 badminton Asia mixed team championships?
- Kane Tanaka was honoured as the world’s oldest living person by Guinness World Records.She belongs from which country?
- The 4th IOT India Congress will be held in which city/UT?
- What is the minimum balance required to be maintained in the Savings Account in Post Office in case of non – cheque facility account?
A) Rs 20
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 50
D) Rs 100
E) Rs 200
- Which company has announced its inaugural “AI for India Summit” focused on discussing inclusive growth and solutions to the most enduring social challenges?
- Recently, the government extended the deadline for linking PAN with biometric ID Aadhar by how many months?
- Which organization recently became india’s second largest state owned firm based on market capitalization?
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
- In which state, Election Commission has come up with a mobile application called “PWD”?
- Where is the HQ of Power Finance Corporation?
- Who was named as the new India head of Citi bank?
E) Mahmoud Abbas
- Where was India Open 2019 held?
- Recently,Balwant Singh passed away.He was related to which field?