GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- According to National Annual Rural Sanitation Survey,NARSS 2018-19,how many percent of households in rural India have access to toilet?
- International Vision Zero Conference held in which city/UT?
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs(CCEA) has approved the investment approval for a 1320 MW Khurja Super Thermal Power Plant in which state?
- The 4th India ASEAN Expo and Summit will be held in which state/UT?
- Which day is observed as Janaushadhi Diwas?
E) March 6
- Which company has announced its inaugural “AI for India Summit” focused on discussing inclusive growth and solutions to the most enduring social challenges?
- What is the minimum amount required to get open a Savings Account in Post Office?
A) Account can be opened with Nil Amount
B) Rs 10
C) Rs 50
D) Rs 20
E) Rs 60
- In which city/UT, the 3 day National Cardiology Conference will be held?
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
- Which country launched world’s first fully fledged 5G network?
- Which country became the first G7 nation to join China’s signature foreign policy Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)?
- According to ADB, how much amount is needed per year to build disaster resilient infrastructure in Asia?
E) $1.6 trillion
- Who has become the first Indian to be elected as a member of FIFA Executive Council.?
D)Ravindra Kumar Singh
E) CS Rajan
- Where is the HQ of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre?
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated under the provisions of Section 25 of which act?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Recently, RBI lowered the GDP growth rate forecast for the current fiscal to how much percent?
- 79th Indian History Congress to be held in which city?
- Recently, NTPC signed loan agreement of Rs 2000 crore with which bank?
D)Bank Of Baroda
- Which state has introduced Bandicoot,a drainage cleaning robot?
- Recently, Viharias Gopaldas Patel passed away.He was related to which field?