GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which state government announced “Notun Disha” to assess academic level of school students?
- In which state,monkeys have again been declared vermin for the next one year in 11 districts?
- Which city/UT has topped the list of most polluted cities according to study conducted by environment NGO Greenspace India?
- How much amount was allocated for the establishment of new AIIMS at Manethi in Haryana’s Rewari district?
A)Rs 1055 cr
B)Rs 1200 cr
C)Rs 1155 cr
D)Rs 1299 cr
E) Rs 1120 cr
- Which city will host the Early Ed Asia 2019?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the National Cancer Insititute in which state?
- The Union Cabinet approved the proposal for setting up of a Centre for Disability Sports in which city/UT?
- Cash Reserve Ratio is defined under which section of RBI Act, 1934?
- 14th edition of CII-EXIM Bank Conclave held in which city/UT?
- Which company unveiled India’s first semiconductor chips for 4G/LTE and 5G modems?
- Who received royal honour in UK for service to Hindu Community?
E) Sarah Fisher
- Recently,the Union Cabinet approved promulgation of an ordinance for establishing the International Arbitration Centre(IAC) in which city?
- According to Interbrand Report 2019,Tata,Reliance and which other company emerged as the top three brands of 2019?
- To widen the reach of the NDS-OM, indirect access through the CSGL route was extended by Reserve Bank of India. What does S stands for in CSGL?
- Union Minister Harsh Vardhan launched an anthem as a part of a campaign to make plastic free India by which year?
- Where is the HQ of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation?
- Which state government launched “Atal Aahar Yojana”?
- Which state launched scheme “Jalamrutha”?
- As per UIDAI,business organizations using Aadhar services will now have to pay how much amount for each customer?
- Recently,Manohar Parrikar passed away.He was the former CM of which state?