GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which state launched “Mukhya Mantri Karigar Sahayata” scheme?
- Which country has been elected deputy chairman of the PUIC’s general body?
- Which Indian organization has entered into a partnership with Xuzhou city in Jiangsu province to develop an IT corridor in China?
- The 4th IOT India Congress will be held in which city/UT?
- According to labour Ministry,the income tax exemption limit has been doubled to how much amount?
A)Rs 25 lakh
B)Rs 15 lakh
C)Rs 20 lakh
D)Rs 10 lakh
E) Rs 30 lakh
- Which bank has become the first public sector banks to launch a crèche/child care facility for children of its employees?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Recently,Erode turmeric of which state got a GI tag from the Geographical Indication Registry?
- Which state government set up North East Skill Centre in collaboration with the Singapore based ITE Education Services?
- According to Passport index 2019,what is the rank of Indian passport?
- Which company was announced as official sponsor for the upcoming men’s cricket World Cup 2019?
- Which country has recently become a member of the International Criminal Court?
- Which state government has appointed self-styled godman Namdev Tyagi,also known as Computer Baba,as chairman of a river trust?
- India’s Border Security Force and which other country’s Border Guards concluded a three-day “Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019”?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal launched Rail Drishti Dashboard in which city/UT?
- India signed pact with which country on Chakra 3 Attack submarine?
- India successfully test fired a quick reaction surface to air missile(QRSAM) in which state?
- As per statement by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal,all the trains coming to Delhi will be on electric traction by which year?
E) Oct 2019
- Recently,King Kong Bundy passed away.He was related to which field?