GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- GAIL India have signed an MoU with which organisation for cooperation in the development of solar power projects ?
- Which coloured number plates have been mandatory proposed for all electric vehicles in the country by the Indian Government?
- Which country retained its ICC Test team top ranking in 2019 ?
- Where was India Open 2019 held?
- Which country topped the chart at ISSF World Cup 2019?
- Which of the following is not true about Small Finance Bank?
A) Maximum loan size to a single person cannot exceed 10% of total capital funds; cannot exceed 15% in the case of a group.
B) At least 50% of its loans should constitute loans and advances of up to 25 lakh.
C) Minimum paid-up equity capital requirement of Small Finance Banks is Rs 100 crore.
D) Small Finance banks must have 25% of its branches set up in unbanked areas.
E) They can set up subsidiaries to undertake non-banking financial service activities.
- Which country won 2019 Azlan Shah Cup Hockey Title?
- Who will head the committee that has been constituted to formulate a design policy for building construction and infrastructure development by CPWD?
E) Rahi Sarnobat
- Where is the HQ of National Company Law Tribunal?
- How many grassroots environmental activists received the prestigious Goldman Environmental Prize?
- What is the initial subscribed capital of the BRICS New Development Bank?
A) $50 bn
B) $150 bn
C) $120 bn
D) $100 bn
E) $70 bn
- According to SIPRI, what is the rank of India in terms of biggest military spenders in 2018?
- Recently, the government extended the deadline for linking PAN with biometric ID Aadhar by how many months?
- NITI Aayog signed a letter of intent with Which organisation to provide an open platform for children empowerment?
- What is the currency of Papua New Guinea?
- Who was appointed as All India Congress Committee election observer for Maharashtra?
E) DK Jain
- According to RBI,the banking ombudsman received how much percent more customers complaints in FY 18 over the previous year?
E) 28.9 percent
- When is World Tuna Day observed?
E) May 5
- Max Bupa and Which bank announced the launch of AnyTime Health Machines to distribute health insurance products?
- Recently Chaudhary Vidyasagar passed away.He belongs from which profession?